Immobilization softlock

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
I was doing the probe quest to get the probe on dhaal, when i got to the encounter where you can choose between the 3 options "rescue cuz", "just probe", and "take her place".
Choosing "take her place" immediately sets me to immobilized, like, even before choosing any of the options/progressing through the dialogue before that, and keeps me immobile after all is said and done.
my steele is a hyper already, but wearing the hardlight items kept me mobile, but even unequipping/reequipping them doesn't fix it. I even tried shrinking assets and still nothing.

Attachments

• Bahli (H) - 12Hrs 51Mins, 5157 Days - Dhaal_ Farrow Facility, Uond Ephine.json
    846.8 KB · Views: 5

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
TLDR: there is some sort of issue with endowment immobilized (and other related status effects) when they are caused by raw ball size, NOT when they are expanded by cum

after doing some testing, this seems to be related to endowment immobilized as a status effect rather than the dungeon. character is heavily save edited, but most likely not in a way that would matter

this particular character is endowed enough that just removing the anti grav underwear causes immobility, regardless of ball fullness. reequipping the underwear does not fix this. other testing i did found some inconsistent behaviors

on a hostile tile without orgasm, removing the antigrav underwear triggers endowment immobilized and creates the option to call for help in the codex. the player is softlocked from moving regardless of if they reequip the antigrav underwear. calling for help moves the player to their ship, but does not clear the endowment immobilized. it does not matter if the player calls for help with or without the underwear currently equipped.

on a hostile tile after orgasming, removing the underwear instead triggers the forced scene where the player must choose to opt into the bad end related to testicle size. the stay button triggers the bad end as expected. successfully being helped moves the player to their ship, but again does not clear endowment immobilized.

on a non hostile tile without orgasm, removing the underwear produces the same results as if the player was on a hostile tile

on a non hostile tile after orgasm, removing the underwear immediately puts the player into the helped scene as expected, but again does not clear endowment immobilized.

forcing the player's stats and status effects to be reevaluated by waiting 5 minutes also does not clear endowment immobilized in any scenario.

some other tests i did with save edited:

gutting the character's cum reproduction rate and related stats, and increasing their height so their balls do not meet the threshold for immobilization, waiting 5 minutes to update stats does not clear the effect.

teleporting to lash and removing the character's balls also does not clear the effect.

i've managed to reproduce a similar issue on a fresh character (and another heavily save edited character that i will mention later). when on a hostile tile, growing a character's testicles to the point of immobility triggers the scene where the player can opt into the bad end, or get bailed out. accepting the help moves the player to their ship and resets their ball size to 30 so they are not immobilized. however, none of the endowment related status effects are cleared. ive attached the test character "Saewyn", using Equilibricum 1 more time will cause this scenario. note that equilibricum causes an orgasm during its tf, so the character's balls are empty.

zodd in discord provided their save file to me for testing, which had different results from OP, that being reequipping anti grav capable underwear successfully resolves being immobilized. this works on both hostile and non hostile tiles. however, this only works as intended is the game is registering the player as immobilized due to the player's balls being full of cum, possibly tied to nuki nuts expansion. if the immobility is triggered by raw size, ie removing the anti grav underwear immediately following an orgasm (without passing any time), the softlock occurs.

with OP's character, i noticed that immediately on loading in, the character has the other, non immobilizing endowed status effects (egregiously endowed etc), despite having the anti grav underwear on. i'm guessing that at some point, the character gaining the status effects from raw ball size while the antigrav underwear was unequipped, reequipping the underwear likely never cleared the status effects BUT, the character had not yet grown balls large enough to immobilize. that being said, after gaining the immobilized status effect by removing the underwear, while the character's balls are full, reequipping them removes NONE of the status effects, including the immobilization one that, according to my other testing, SHOULD be removed since it would have been caused by cum expansion rather than raw size ( as it functioned with zodd's character).

i believe at this point the error is beyond my paygrade, but hopefully my testing has provided some useful information

Attachments

• Saewyn (H) - 19Hrs 2Mins, 5 Days - FIRST-14, Kalas.json
    633.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
i realize that editing a post wouldn't bump it to anybody of interest, so here we are.
I just really hope that they fix this, and thank you for testing so thoroughly and detailing what you did in the post! really means a lot :3
and yeah, my character is save-edited a bit, mainly so i could get some traits that you wouldn't normally be able to in the game alone, like getting heeled paws but in an 8-legged form like a sort of taur with high-heels. unfortunately the save editor for the javascript version (when i save-edited it was for the legacy version) is not functioning correctly. for example, my character's penises are mothrine, but using the editor that they linked on the discord, there is no mothrine option, so it changes them all back to human.

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
I just really hope that they fix this, and thank you for testing so thoroughly and detailing what you did in the post! really means a lot :3
and yeah, my character is save-edited a bit, mainly so i could get some traits that you wouldn't normally be able to in the game alone, like getting heeled paws but in an 8-legged form like a sort of taur with high-heels. unfortunately the save editor for the javascript version (when i save-edited it was for the legacy version) is not functioning correctly. for example, my character's penises are mothrine, but using the editor that they linked on the discord, there is no mothrine option, so it changes them all back to human.
also gave myself 20 balls, 1 pair for each penis, because I found it very odd that you could only have a maximum of 6. (well it was 6 at the time i edited, idk if the limit for what was possible naturally in-game was increased)

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
oh shoot, i should also mention that "calling for help" does basically nothing but bring me to the ship's entrance, still immobile, because my character has a mimbrane on the balls, which if it works anything like the mimbrane on the penis does, means they can't be removed.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
also gave myself 20 balls, 1 pair for each penis, because I found it very odd that you could only have a maximum of 6. (well it was 6 at the time i edited, idk if the limit for what was possible naturally in-game was increased)
the maximum is most definitely not 6. the character i tested on ended up with 14 and would easily get more

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

There were issues of when the game checks the height/weight ratios in order to remove any status effects. The fix should hopefully make the checks a bit more consistent, particularly when equipping/unequipping anti-grav items as well as dropping items from inventory. The auto-event for overburdened anatomy should now provide an option to check the inventory, if applicable.

For the OP's issue, because of the extreme setting for the body part values, the testicles, butt and belly were all contributing to the immobility status. Fixing one was not going to remove the immobile status because the others still counted. I've updated the immobility check to ignore the butt size (since at the moment, there is no written effects for an oversized butt), as well as the belly size (with exception to having a certain butt-bug pregnancy that induces immobility). This should make it so that once the testicles are no longer oversized, the character should be mobile again. However, if the character is still wearing the anti-grav underwear, that should override the immobility scoring right after the experiment is over (when the character wears the original underwear after the scene ends).

The weight burdening and immobility system is a bit complex and allows for slotting in content where desired, so apologies if this ends up introducing other overlooked bugs. I did test the fix as thoroughly as I could with the saves provided, and so far it seems to work fine.