Image packs on Android?

Sabine K

Feb 16, 2018
Hey there.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I haven't really been able to find much about this at all.

So, I noticed from Fen's latest post that TiTs has an image pack, as an swf file that requires an third party player to run on PC. No worries about that.

But has anyone been able to get this to work on Android, by any chance? I've been trying to do it, but so far I've got nothing.

Thanks!

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
you'd have to use a swf player to use it. it's a weird thing, but that's probably the only way for android image packs.

Sabine K

Feb 16, 2018
Ah, alright.

Well, I'll keep trying that, then. Problem is that any swf player I find for android either sucks, or is some sort of junkware that isn't even meant to work.

Do you happen to know of any decent ones?

Any swf players I use to open the image pack on Android either just crashes or gives me a blank screen.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
any ive tried never worked so i never tried after 7 so i can't really recommend any.

RhymeDrooler

May 8, 2017
I didn't tried to run it on Android, but SWF supports compression, last imagepack SWF size is 506 MB and its unpacked size is 547 MB - do you have enough free RAM?
Try unpack SWF with 7-zip first.