Icon Sharing Thread

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Anyone know how to make this not be 405 kilobytes? Someone uploading their art in super detailed high res has never been a bad thing till this exact moment lol.

Attachments

• Blue Mary.png
    Blue Mary.png
    405.8 KB · Views: 84

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I wonder if it's easy finding artwork that fits well for avatars for human champions.

I've been hunting for a few days and got over 100 pieces of artwork for my kitsune character, but i'm still not satisfied with my findings...

Reactions: Baggrin and Solrane

SoftMist

Dec 28, 2019
I wonder if it's easy finding artwork that fits well for avatars for human champions.

I've been hunting for a few days and got over 100 pieces of artwork for my kitsune character, but i'm still not satisfied with my findings...

I totally understand that, I wanted to make a sort of "canon/default" champion based off the game icon female knight posing with Kasyrra, to have a pure path, or hard to get corruption playthrough, but there's no art that's even close, and the icon pics of her has her only in blue...hard to use for the game and it feeling right you know?

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
While you can't have green horses in the game, having my orignal character just seems to fit given how a few minutes ago I went full equine.

Attachments

• thunderspark-1.png
    thunderspark-1.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
So, as i posted a few days ago, i found it pretty hard to find a perfectly fitting image for my kitsune champion (i know that's silly but pls no roasterino), so i decided to post some of the artwork i found and made into avatars usable for the game. Do mind they're made for white haired kitsune, but the rest you just can let your imagination substitute whatever colors you want.

The last one i decided to upload because it's one of my favorites, even if my champion doesn't have that hair color, like I said, just use your imagination to substitute some details.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (2).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (2).png
    27.2 KB · Views: 273
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (3).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (3).png
    28.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (5).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (5).png
    21.8 KB · Views: 199
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (12).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (12).png
    28.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (6).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (6).png
    18 KB · Views: 168
  • Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Webp.net-resizeimage.png
    Webp.net-resizeimage.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Webp-removebg-preview (1).png
    Webp-removebg-preview (1).png
    21.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Webp.net-resizeimage798.png
    Webp.net-resizeimage798.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 273

SoftMist

Dec 28, 2019
So, as i posted a few days ago, i found it pretty hard to find a perfectly fitting image for my kitsune champion (i know that's silly but pls no roasterino), so i decided to post some of the artwork i found and made into avatars usable for the game. Do mind they're made for white haired kitsune, but the rest you just can let your imagination substitute whatever colors you want.

The last one i decided to upload because it's one of my favorites, even if my champion doesn't have that hair color, like I said, just use your imagination to substitute some details.

Personally I like two the most.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That's Kasyrra actually, before she was corrupted.

Are you sure? Kasyrra was a cow girl before she got turned into a demon right? Wouldn't the knight have cow ears if that was the case?

SakiBaki

Jun 7, 2020
If anyone is willing to make a icon for using this picture I would really appreciate it. I can do it myself but it always turns super blurry or i have to cut off the ears or hair to make it at least 30 kilobytes.
60sdtst5n1p31.jpg

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
male_pc.pngcMpCHmM.png

I alternate between these for text games, depending on whether or not there's a kitsune transformation in whatever game I'm playing.

Last edited:

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Here's a couple I've used. I have a bad habit of picking high color, so I have to spend a bunch of time trimming and editing them to fit the filesize limit. I could probably make/edit more if anyone has any ideas of what to work on, I got a lot of free time at work
Taking requests! :V

edit: added a couple more, edited from adj arts :V

Attachments

• 5bust_PC.png
    5bust_PC.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Caspus_1.png
    Caspus_1.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 1bust_PC.png
    1bust_PC.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 3bust_PC.png
    3bust_PC.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
Profile.png
Don't know how many people are doing demon runs or have this oddly specific design in mind but uh, I made this thing that I don't know what to do with so I went and cropped it and I'm popping it here.
Good luck with picking headgear.

Last edited:

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Edited this for my character who loves to nom on those Gaia leaves.

Attachments

• Dryad token.png
    Dryad token.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 95

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
took me way to long to do this. i did a recolour of kinu bust with brown hair instead of white as her bust is the only bust i like to use im im playing as a kitsune. kinu_hime_bust.DCL.0.png
full bust edit.

Attachments

• kinu_hime.DCL.0.png
    kinu_hime.DCL.0.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
took me way to long to do this. i did a recolour of kinu bust with brown hair instead of white as her bust is the only bust i like to use im im playing as a kitsune. View attachment 14331
full bust edit.

That is pretty damn good. Did you use a Colour Mask or just add a slightly transparent layer on top of the original hair color?