I think there might be something wrong with my character...

Phobos_19

Nov 8, 2022
After my character went to sleep i recieved a message on the player's log that said "You've been feeling a bit bloated lately, not to mention your stomach's been in knots almost every other hour. A greatdeal of your time is spent dry-heaving over the nearest toilet, bucket, or pile of rocks.

Of course, every time, nothing comes out.

Bleeeeeeeegh"

After this my character's belly is permanently enlarged and no matter how much i train i can't get it back the way it used to be.

At first i thought it was one of sera's pranks since she already pranked me by putting rainbotox in the shower but i couldn't find anything about this on her wiki page. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
This looks like the Zil pregnancy. Does you Codex say anything?
If it is, you can go to your apartment on Tavros and use the Maternity Wait function to skip to the end.
Or you could use the Cheat Menu to give yourself an absurd number of Blue Eggs.

Afterward, you can take Sterilex to prevent more pregnancies. There is no in-game way to stop an active pregnancy. You might be able to do something with save-editing or console commands. but I don't know how.
Alternatively, you can boost Pregnancy Speed to make them faster. (Speed increases don't affect active pregnancies.)

Last edited:

Phobos_19

Nov 8, 2022
Thank you, turns out my character was pregnant zil egg, i simply didn't think it would take that long for a pregnancy to finish, also the player log didn't say anything about the possibility of my character being pregnant so i thought it must've been something else.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Unless you use modifiers to speed up baseline pregnancies, that's one of the things that's mildly realistic: gestation takes time.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
You'll get a few messages like that before Steele actually scans themself with the codex in a scene, but you can check the Womb/Vag iirc section of the body tab at any point after an encounter to tell right away scanning scene or no.