I show my Stell(e) now show me your's....

elbozo

May 14, 2016
So,i play C.O.C for some really long time and i was always interested on seeing others players champions,well,now that COC is finished i turned my eyes entirely to TITS,where another interesting thing happens,everyone of us have our own Steele to shape as we see fit,creating even more possibilities in a galaxy full of sex crazy lifeforms,so why not make a topic exclusively to see what each one here uses to conquest asses and kick Jack/Jill where the sun never touch.Here's something to open up the topic....pardon my drawing(or typing) skills,i'm way rusty and now that i turned colorblind,i cant really be picky on the shades of black or white,but enough of me,let's see each other steeles,here,have some taste,
vIDi2q7.jpg
and remember always Praise the motherfucking Sun and Fenoxo too....

elbozo

May 14, 2016
well,cant say i had enough of them,even with all the furries you put on COC(after all,its a RPG there's fun in creating characters and personalities,dunno why everyone is so mean with the poor furries lately,after all,more options=more fun,but taste is taste and i am nobody to judge other people kinks)i still wait for news on Shekka,but Myrellion has so much fun to offer that i cant really complain about anything on TITS.

Well,returning to the matter of the topic,the options to what to do with Steele even now,its really entertaining,thats why i'm so curious and interested on the Steele of others player,imagine how much combinations they could do,and just as i like drawing(even rusted like i am,i can still draw something) i aint looking for some new Picasso or anything like that,i'm just curious to see what the others did as their chars,just like i said before,i aint here to judge anyone.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm quite adept at using character maker thingies to depict my OCs and other assorted characters, but don't expect my skills to go further than this.

elbozo

May 14, 2016
I'm quite adept at using character maker thingies to depict my OCs and other assorted characters, but don't expect my skills to go further than this.

well,you can always ask to someone try and draw it for you,there are tons of people here on the art topics trying to improve their own drawing capabilites,you can always give the description of your char and they could do something to you,I could do it for you if you gave me a good description of it,but there is a big problem on me doing it,i can only use black and white as color,since my perception of colors is kinda messed...

Last edited by a moderator:

elbozo

May 14, 2016
(forgot to put an introduction to her)here's Bellizyie "Ballzy" Steele,began her journey as half kui-tan,but now its a full fledged kui-tan,she love's to tease and play with people in any way she can,and create false expectatives to other's,as hobby she like's to switch itens she find interesting and easy to conceal for similars from other people just to have some fun and mock their inteligence.Always uses portable weapons like pistols and knifes,and being a Smuggler is her natural calling for profession.(she has an strange kink for eggs,and her nickname comes from a bad modding choice of her,,wich give's her something worse than just blue balls if she passes more than 8 hours withouth any kind of sexual relief,this makes the Premium Armstrong Suit her favorite clothe choice,since she can go commando without worrying about getting too constricted by her pants)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
well,you can always ask to someone try and draw it for you,there are tons of people here on the art topics trying to improve their own drawing capabilites,you can always give the description of your char and they could do something to you,I could do it for you if you gave me a good description of it,but there is a big problem on me doing it,i can only use black and white as color,since my perception of colors is kinda messed...

I do it every now and then, but I'm not one of those people who keep on pestering artists all the time. Plus my CoC champions and my current Steele are nothing to write home about since they're mostly humans with odd bits thrown in for good measure :p Now, if you are interested in drawing one of my characters, I could PM you the details of the one I'm currently interested in seeing in a non-written, more visual shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

elbozo

May 14, 2016
Well,i could try,but most people dont get satisfied with the fact i cant really color or make too much fancies on their draws,i simply draw becuz i like,couldnt make a living of it,if you think you can like something i could do,you can always say,so dont worry,i only need details,its fun seeing other people idea getting form,and if you think about,my Steele aint much thing too,she is just a kui-tan,even if she is a furry,she is a ordinary one,the only not so ordinary thing  were some miscalculated mods i put on her,sure they give me some nasty headaches sometimes,but i learned to like the challenge they give(its surely hard to fight with a standard lust by 80,almost remembers me of a messed up champion i did on CoC),but if you feel like trying you could just give your oc details,i can send the results to ya by pm or by this topic,it aint makes difference to me.