i am completely confused

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
so... um. first syri... according to the wiki to get her quest started i have to be level 9, and have had her panties for 12 hours... how ever..... it also says to get her panties you have to be lover status..... except to get lover status you have to do her quest?

also emmy.... is her recruitment implemented yet?

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i just thought of this and its disgusting, if you chose to be an ausur.... is anno your mother? do you ever meet your character's mother on your adventures

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
i just thought of this and its disgusting, if you chose to be an ausur.... is anno your mother? do you ever meet your character's mother on your adventures
No to the first and I'm inclined to say that meeting mom is pretty far off the table as far as the dev's are concerned but the last one is just speculation.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
No, Anno is not Ausar Steele's mother. While I don't know for certain, I think Steele was already born when Anno met Victor.

I believe it has been stated that Steele will not meet Mommy Dearest in the game. Briget was supposed to fulfill that role, but without a promising writer to take up her development, she'll remain on the perpetually expanding backlog.