How to edit weapon flags?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I really want to dual wield Ashelander. Apparently it's possible but I don't know how. From what I've heard this won't let you use dual wield powers but that doesn't really matter to me anyhow, I just want to wield Ashelander and the Dawnsword.

Reactions: valkyr42

QuedzaDrake

Sep 8, 2017
there are two ways you could get that
editing the ingame files...
its not complicated but its also NOT RECOMMENDED because messing with ingame files is stupid and can lead to crashes and it not working at all
also its no possible to do that for the browser version
ALSO you would need to re-edit every time the game updates...
i only adding this so you know that it is possible but also that it is also a bad idea

there is however a second safer and simpler way by editing a save file
just save your game on a file open with notepad and change the current equipped weapons on your character
first off: backup your save for obvious reasons
second: equip 2 weapons you wont miss and save the game on a file
third: open that file on notepad and CTRL+F search weaponprimary
look for
\"weaponPrimary\":{\"key\":\"REPLACEWEAPONNAMEHERE\",\"args\":[1]},\"weaponSecondary\":{\"key\":\"REPLACEWEAPONNAMEHERE\",\"args\":[1]}
replace the names of the weapons with Ashelander and Dawnsword be careful to not delete a \ or "
it should look like this
\"weaponPrimary\":{\"key\":\"Ashelander\",\"args\":[1]},\"weaponSecondary\":{\"key\":\"Dawnsword\",\"args\":[1]}
then save the changes and load the file

AGAIN PLEASE create multiple saves if this is the first time you are editing your save by hand, i typed this assuming you never had any experience with this and dont know if i explained well

Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Thank you so much, I've edited saves before to add items and money but I didn't know those flags existed, it worked like a charm.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake