How does your story end?

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
My Champion finally retires to the helm the Wayfort with his many wives, concubines, and lovers including Kasyrra. He would spend the rest of his days having and raising an insane number of children. Also, he would finally get more than two hours of sleep.
I forgot that my champion would also rescue Calla and make kittens with Cait.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I imagine my champion saves Kas, and stops the cult. He soon after this retires from adventuring and marries Ryn. His help with saving the Winter City and having the druids return the fold allows it to become a major power in the region once again.

I also like to imagine that the investments in Hawkthorn allow it to also grow in to a more prosperous and prominent town in the area, allowing Lupines to finally have some political and economic weight in the area

my champ and Ryn have a few children with Elthara and they live as a happy little family

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Part of me wants the choice of ending based on how we handle Kass and the invasion. Maybe have our level of corruption play a role. I'd understanding if programming something super indepth is a no go, but I'd at least like a choice of endings based on major decisions. I'd like to save Kass, stand with her, or offer her some kind of...release from her corruption. My main champ is struggling with her corruption and wants to save her if possible.

After that...well, we have an establish clan of children with various companions and NPCs to manage lmao

Reactions: Zycat56

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
That's what the tax revenue from the fort is for, combine that with some colosseum winnings and the rewards from the adventure and I'm sure it's enough...barely. Good thing the cost of living in the Frostmarches is so low. Luckily you don't really need to pay for the Kiyoko kits since they've got their own homestead type thing. Being stuck as a Colosseum warrior to pay off child support is a hell of an ending though.

It's a little hard to get a maximum count but even not counting Kiyoko kits, assuming you impregnate every character you can once (since it's unlikely any non-harpy pregnancy ends before the game does) and they have the maximum number of children possible you easily end up with something in the ballpark of 50 kids, and this isn't counting generic npcs and enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalletTown

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
That's what the tax revenue from the fort is for, combine that with some colosseum winnings and the rewards from the adventure and I'm sure it's enough...barely. Good thing the cost of living in the Frostmarches is so low. Luckily you don't really need to pay for the Kiyoko kits since they've got their own homestead type thing. Being stuck as a Colosseum warrior to pay off child support is a hell of an ending though.

It's a little hard to get a maximum count but even not counting Kiyoko kits, assuming you impregnate every character you can once (since it's unlikely any non-harpy pregnancy ends before the game does) and they have the maximum number of children possible you easily end up with something in the ballpark of 50 kids, and this isn't counting generic npcs and enemies.
Apparently it takes 15k electrum to raise a child in a Mallachite temple for 18 years. And that’s apparently a very comfortable, educated upbringing. So, let’s say a child is going to cost 600 EC on average; most of champ’s children are realistically not going to learn anything beyond basic reading and writing, maybe, if that, so probably even less than that. Harpy and orc children probably not even getting that in terms of education. Let’s also say that, at 1000 EC per 10 days, 36,000 per year (lowball; didn’t feel like using non-round numbers lol) 60 children can be supported. I have no idea how many children my champ has by this point total, so those calculations are kind of pointless, but it’s probably going to be much, much, higher than 60. So yeah, it’s either the colosseum, hiding out in the Ways Between, or getting lynched horrendously.