How do you get to see bimbo Kiro and get her as a crewmate?

VoidGolem

Dec 26, 2019
It seems that the KiroQuest has been fully public released, but I can't seem to find any of the Bimbo Kiro content that's been mentioned.
So far I've been using the 'doll' cheat to quickstart the quest, does that have an influence?

Wheatly

Dec 11, 2019
You have to have Kiro at 100% trust. Best way to do it is buy playing wingman at any of the bars she frequents( and play it straight. Embellishing actually lowers trust ). It's also best if your at about lvl 9 ish. If you need to know your trust standing, it's in your codex. Might be farther down in it depending on how much stuff/how many people you've encountered you've done.

After that, you just fly around between planets. You should get a message from Kiro asking for aid. Once you so the option to fly out and save her will appear along with your unlocked planets.

If you want to see Bimbo Kiro, you basically just wait it out/sleep aboard your ship. You'll still have to head into her lab and actually make it to Po if you want to have her on your ship. I wont spoil anything else though.

(Using the cheat might be influencing your encounter chance. I'd advise using a save point where you havent used it yet)

VoidGolem

Dec 26, 2019
You have to have Kiro at 100% trust. Best way to do it is buy playing wingman at any of the bars she frequents( and play it straight. Embellishing actually lowers trust ). It's also best if your at about lvl 9 ish. If you need to know your trust standing, it's in your codex. Might be farther down in it depending on how much stuff/how many people you've encountered you've done.

After that, you just fly around between planets. You should get a message from Kiro asking for aid. Once you so the option to fly out and save her will appear along with your unlocked planets.

If you want to see Bimbo Kiro, you basically just wait it out/sleep aboard your ship. You'll still have to head into her lab and actually make it to Po if you want to have her on your ship. I wont spoil anything else though.

(Using the cheat might be influencing your encounter chance. I'd advise using a save point where you havent used it yet)

Thanks for the quick reply ^^

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
you probably mean fuckdoll kiro, and if you do that is correct, you just wait after the quest starts to actually go save her. but technically there is an actual bimbo version of Kiro being worked on by an author other than Fen and that isn't done yet. What is the difference? I'm not entirely sure because I don't particularly like bimbo or slave type content but it will be different.

I say all of this with no intention of being a "well actually" smart ass I just know from Fenoxo personally talking on the discord about it that there is eventually meant to be 3 different Kiro's, one of which is the current fuckdoll version and eventually a more specifically bimbo oriented one. now watch somebody else like Fen come in after I post this and say im retarded lol.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
watch somebody else like Fen come in after I post this and say im retarded lol.
im just replying to see if it happens
i thought this was supposed to be bimbo kiro but i'm into a bimbo bimbo kiro :O

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Bimbo fuckdoll Kiro is what you get if you just twiddle your thumbs and let Doctor Po finish wrecking Kiro. This version of Kiro's content is incomplete. Her original personality will be completely replaced, though she still has all of her memories.

If you get to Kiro after she gets modifications, but before the process is fully completed, you get normal personality Kiro, but with the mods (almost-zero refractory period, lactation, etc) and being even hornier than normal.