How do I trigger the Syri couch scene and the new Anno maid scene?

LividPlatypus

Dec 13, 2017
Seriously how do I get them to trigger? I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now and I'm extremely frustrated with my lack of success so any help would be appreciated.

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
Has anyone actually seen these scenes? Could they have been put in the game but not activated. I think that's happened before.

IDK. It appears to me like some people have seen them, maybe- in the comments from the blog, a few other players are saying things like "anyx's scene requires a dick/strap on" or "syri must be non-hellhound", but those are very minimalist responses to the small handful of people saying they can't get the scenes to play. Given that neither thing mentioned seems to matter in my case (bedicked, and syri isn't a hellhound), I assumed there were some other requirements I wasn't meeting (or that it's a bug), because I tried to get these scenes for a good hour each (followed by some more attempts after updates).

I also made a post in the bug reports about it days ago (along with my save file), but it got no response from anyone. Nobody saying they also had the issue, or anyone saying requirements, and it doesn't appear anyone else (aside from you, here) has said anything outside of the blog comments.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Anyx is a new anal scene where Steele obviously needs a cock.. not 100% sure on strapon.. works perfectly for me.

Couch sex with Syri never done as you need Non hellhound Syri.. and to be on crew.

Anno maid scene, I only get old one.

LividPlatypus

Dec 13, 2017
Really, nobody knows?
This could be a case of everybody assuming they'll see it eventually and not realizing it's actually a bug? I'm also thinking maybe it's mistakenly just enabled for base Syri? Like when you first get her as part of your crew, i.e. ,non hellhound, her DNA isn't fixed and twincest with Anno isn't active. For me I have twincest enabled, dna fixed and she's not a hellhound.

Despite having 3 different characters I only have her as a crew member for one simply because so much of her extra content is such a pain in the ass to figure out. I had to search through the forums like I'm doing now because the wiki either didn't have it or what it said to do wasn't working, I can't quite remember which.

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
This could be a case of everybody assuming they'll see it eventually and not realizing it's actually a bug? I'm also thinking maybe it's mistakenly just enabled for base Syri? Like when you first get her as part of your crew, i.e. ,non hellhound, her DNA isn't fixed and twincest with Anno isn't active.

Just in case Syri's content is set to only go off pre gene therapy and twincest, I rolled back to an earlier save and tested it- but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still not happening for me.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
The couch scene is just triggered randomly on any ship tile, assumedly late at night. I triggered it around 00:00. The Anno scene has a chance to trigger when flying between planets. I got it to work when flying to Uveto. The Anyxine scene is there it just says Savin instead of Savin & Leek and since she has a lot of scenes that are randomly chosen it can take some time.

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
The couch scene is just triggered randomly on any ship tile, assumedly late at night. I triggered it around 00:00. The Anno scene has a chance to trigger when flying between planets. I got it to work when flying to Uveto. The Anyxine scene is there it just says Savin instead of Savin & Leek and since she has a lot of scenes that are randomly chosen it can take some time.

Thanks for the specific reply. IDK anymore, nothing seems to work for me rn, so I give up. I'll come back to the game another time after more stuff gets worked out.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I can only assume the activation chance for these scenes is incredibly low. I spent 26 in-game days doing a combination of walking around my ship and traveling between planets and didn’t get either scene to trigger.