How Do I sell my Soul?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Mallach: Well honestly, not all deities will offer any potential TFs idea, like with this catboi.
considering that he is both the god of passion and the arts, even if he did not provide a TF, he could grant us an ability to seduce or something, definitely something that would be useful for a Charmer
Tira: Ah, the big tiddy goth goddess. I doubt she'll net us any TF(maaaaaybe Dullahan?)but I hope we meet her. I'll pull a Thanos to get with her
Being the goddess of death, an undead would be the only thing that comes to mind (with Dullahan being an option too), but even so, I don't think many will be anxious to sell their souls to Death itself!

TheShepard256

So as far as Pantheon TFs, seems confirmed we'll have at least three(Kitsune, Valkyrie, Gothmander), what would the other four offer?
It's been confirmed that not all of the gods will even be relevant to the story, much less have an associated TF.
Velun: So before, Velun was described as an elderly Treant type creature, but looking at the wiki, it seems like he has been changed to be some sort of Centaur with a dope pair of horns. I am a fan. I know that it's been said that the PC will always stay biped, but hey who knows plans can change! What if Velun offered a Dryad TF?
Having non-biped PCs in the game is the kind of thing that needs to be supported in pretty much all scenes, but many writers simply didn't account for those body shapes in CoC and TiTS, and relatively few people actually play as them anyways. The hard ban on non-biped Champions in CoC2 means that it's one less thing writers have to account for, and it's a better experience for the player because a) they don't get to be locked out of scenes due to not being a biped/taur/naga, and b) there's no chance for inconsistencies due to some scenes properly supporting non-bipeds while other scenes don't.
Sorra: Obvious Harpy TF is obvious. An immediate concern with that comes the wings, which have been stated before are a purely aesthetic choice. But again, since this is a unique deity TF, we can dream of plans changing! Becoming a Kitsune let's us use our tails as an At Will attack, what if our Harpy wings gave us a At Will Stance?? Increased evasion and whatnot?
There's already a harpy TF in-game (Gold Eggs), so any problems that might come out of that TF have already been discussed. Also, Tail Whack is based solely on tail type; it's available for other tail types as well (e.g. lupine, salamander) and gets a pass on the 'cosmetic TFs only' rule because it isn't as good as a lot of other At-Will powers.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
So before, Velun was described as an elderly Treant type creature, but looking at the wiki, it seems like he has been changed to be some sort of Centaur with a dope pair of horns.
0035234bf73aa74a3bf13543f6314f3d.jpg

I believe that this image here could perfectly portray him