How Do I sell my Soul?

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
I feel really stupid for asking this I but I don't know how to go about sell my soul to Keros I wasn't interested before now I'm curious.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Finish Nakano's mission for the sword hilt. Then just head for the shrine. It should proc immediately.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
That was fast thank you.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Will we be able to make this deal with the other 6 in the future? So far only Keros has appeared, with the proposal to transform us into kitsunes. It would be interesting to be able to sell your soul to Lumia and it would transform you into a Valkyrie (or an archangel if it is male), to Velun and be transformed into a Dryad or an Ent, or to Sorra and gain the power to fly!

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Will we be able to make this deal with the other 6 in the future? So far only Keros has appeared, with the proposal to transform us into kitsunes. It would be interesting to be able to sell your soul to Lumia and it would transform you into a Valkyrie (or an archangel if it is male), to Velun and be transformed into a Dryad or an Ent, or to Sorra and gain the power to fly!
I totally agree, one thing though I believe you can already become a Dryad with the item Gaia Leaves. But yeah I'm super pumped for selling my soul to Shiny Light Mommy

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The wiki entry on permanent TFs (which Tobs wrote) lists three potential Pantheon TFs, Luma and Velun being the other two. Savin described Valkyries as 'chesty winged amazon-elves', so it sounds like if that gets implemented ingame you're going to become female if you already weren't. In the same topic Savin said they don't have planned TFs for all seven as they don't even have plans for all the gods to appear much less grant transformations. The two others already mentioned are perhaps the most likely to become a thing (Lumia at least has already shown up) and Nareva also appears though it sounds like there weren't existing plans for her to offer a TF when the question was asked... though if she did, apparently her offering would be 'Gothmander'.

Oh, on the flying thing, the writers have been clear that TFs are by and large cosmetic and they want to avoid the min-maxing flaws that the original CoC had. This is why wing TFs already in the game don't grant flight. It's unlikely that any pantheon TF with wings would be different.

TLDR: Only three of the seven gods have appeared so far, Lumia is the next most likely to have an actual TF option, then probably Velun. We may or may not not see any more of the seven than the ones that have already shown up.

Last edited:

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
The wiki entry on permanent TFs (which Tobs wrote) lists three potential Pantheon TFs, Luma and Velun being the other two. Savin described Valkyries as 'chesty winged amazon-elves', so it sounds like if that gets implemented ingame you're going to become female if you already weren't. In the same topic Savin said they don't have planned TFs for all seven as they don't even have plans for all the gods to appear much less grant transformations. The two others already mentioned are perhaps the most likely to become a thing (Lumia at least has already shown up) and Nareva also appears though it sounds like there weren't existing plans for her to offer a TF when the question was asked... though if she did, apparently her offering would be 'Gothmander'.

TLDR: Only three of the seven gods have appeared so far, Lumia is the next most likely to have an actual TF option, then probably Velun. We may or may not not see any more of the seven than the ones that have already shown up.
Gosh fingers crossed for Gothmander

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
you're going to become female if you already weren't

Well, feminine. You can keep your dick, and you don't HAVE to grow a vagoo, but you are gonna get tits and +Femininity out the wazoo.

Gosh fingers crossed for Gothmander

Tobs bullied me into made a bargain for Keros sex so now I'll be writing Nareva and adding Gothmander soul-selling. So (eventually, probably next year) you'll get your wish.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Tobs bullied me into made a bargain for Keros sex so now I'll be writing Nareva and adding Gothmander soul-selling. So (eventually, probably next year) you'll get your wish.
Tobs be pulling a Doc Strange "Savin...I have come to bargain" Super excited for Gothmander though, gotta make a black mage now

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
But since the PC can't be a naga, Nareva's servants are gothmanders rather than goth nagas. So imagine Ria or Ander, but with dark scales and other goth aesthetic rather than blue/red ones.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Inspired by this comment here, Anal Gothmander would be a good name for a band.
Well, feminine. You can keep your dick, and you don't HAVE to grow a vagoo, but you are gonna get tits and +Femininity out the wazoo.

Information/confirmation on the Valkyrie TF and more Nareva content from your pen with a TF happening at some point?! And it isn't even my birthday...

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
But since the PC can't be a naga, Nareva's servants are gothmanders rather than goth nagas. So imagine Ria or Ander, but with dark scales and other goth aesthetic rather than blue/red ones.

The pic I posted IS Navera the goth mander/Naga. IMO that would suit a unique TF.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The pic I posted IS Navera the goth mander/Naga. IMO that would suit a unique TF.
Nareva's a naga, not a mander. Manders are bipedal. And CoC2 does not and, AFAIK, will not support player naga bodies.

The color scheme and aesthetic are right, but the body type isn't.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I feel silly for asking since the picture came from the Big Kahuna himself, but isn't that a Flamemander??

This one is! Like Valkyries, gothmanders aren't a whole race unto themselves, they're just tweaked salamanders -- they get black scales and magic-eating powers. The concept art I got was from an island cinderscale 'mander.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
hqdefault.jpg

This one is! Like Valkyries, gothmanders aren't a whole race unto themselves, they're just tweaked salamanders -- they get black scales and magic-eating powers. The concept art I got was from an island cinderscale 'mander.
out of curiosity, when you say "magic-eating powers", you meant that they would have Blight damage [since Tail Whack power can do damage Fire (Fire Tail), Ice (Ice Tail), Tease (Fluffy Tail) , Acid (Chitin Tail)] or that it would be something more like Black Clover's anti magic?
Why, honestly, any of these two options would be great, but if it's like anti magic, I'll already call my new character Asta, do him as a Bodybuilder and imagine him screaming a lot!
(Will they add any nuns in the future?)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I hadn't considered what kind of damage their Tail Whack would do. Probably Holy damage, for the lulz.

But no by magic eating I mean (and take this all with a grain of salt, none of it's been finalized yet):

Where kitsunes are driven to feed on other creatures' chi through intercourse, Astrida prefer to absorb it through contact with magical phenomena: they have an unnatural resistance to hostile spells, and seem to draw nourishment from spells cast on them -- small wonder the blackscales are so keen to pair themselves to artifacts and powerful sorcerers. Still others go so far as to become mage-hunters, paladins who seek out corrupted magicians and put an end to their deprivations, and relish every second of the fight until its bittersweet end.

Q: Wat happun if we fuck a gothmander?
A: They only get a tiny bit of nourishment from you. They can enjoy sex for the physical pleasure of it but they aren't sex vampires like foxen. They'd get more out of it if you blasted them in the face with a fireball. Rather than becoming Enervated, you temporarily become Dreamless, suffering a -10% or -50% drain to your Willpower until you sleep, and you don't proc non-story-related dreams.

Q: Can gothmanders feed on each others' spells?
A: They can subsist on it, but soaking in Narevan magic feels like eating cold porridge. Hence, most gothmanders go out and pair up with a powerful mage, find an artifact or place of power they can feed off of, or start hunting evil wizards and magical beasts. You might find some "evil" gothmanders taking wizards as spell-slaves (see: Malori being made to cast Fire Bolt on a demon over and over in a cave).

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
So as far as Pantheon TFs, seems confirmed we'll have at least three(Kitsune, Valkyrie, Gothmander), what would the other four offer?
Velun: So before, Velun was described as an elderly Treant type creature, but looking at the wiki, it seems like he has been changed to be some sort of Centaur with a dope pair of horns. I am a fan. I know that it's been said that the PC will always stay biped, but hey who knows plans can change! What if Velun offered a Dryad TF?
Mallach: Well honestly, not all deities will offer any potential TFs idea, like with this catboi.
Sorra: Obvious Harpy TF is obvious. An immediate concern with that comes the wings, which have been stated before are a purely aesthetic choice. But again, since this is a unique deity TF, we can dream of plans changing! Becoming a Kitsune let's us use our tails as an At Will attack, what if our Harpy wings gave us a At Will Stance?? Increased evasion and whatnot?
Tira: Ah, the big tiddy goth goddess. I doubt she'll net us any TF(maaaaaybe Dullahan?)but I hope we meet her. I'll pull a Thanos to get with her