How do I remove the 'Nuki Nuts' perk other than fully removing the penis and balls?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
I haven't played with this perk for years, and wanted to make a Tanuki character. But I also want to be able to remove this perk anytime I want.

TheShepard256

Dropping below a certain 'nuki score (3 in the old system; no idea after the rework) will remove 'Nuki Nuts, unless you got it from 'Nuki Nutbutter. The only other way to remove it (and this also works if you got it through 'Nuki Nutbutter) is by removing or internalising your balls (regardless of what happens to your cock).

Or you could use a save editor, or pc.removePerk("'Nuki Nuts") into the console, though I'd recommend making sure your balls are below 100% capacity first, as otherwise you might get a non-zero ball size modifier that can't be affected.

Reactions: Gobbosquig

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
Dropping below a certain 'nuki score (3 in the old system; no idea after the rework) will remove 'Nuki Nuts, unless you got it from 'Nuki Nutbutter. The only other way to remove it (and this also works if you got it through 'Nuki Nutbutter) is by removing or internalising your balls (regardless of what happens to your cock).

Or you could use a save editor, or pc.removePerk("'Nuki Nuts") into the console, though I'd recommend making sure your balls are below 100% capacity first, as otherwise you might get a non-zero ball size modifier that can't be affected.
I see, thanks for the info!