How do i get the 3 hidden achievements.

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
For the second: Go through River's talk menu until something happens. You may need to meet mallach and/or beat Nareva's puzzle first. I'm not sure. You'll know when you see it though.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
The first I believe is romancing Kas, soul binding to another god(become kitsune) and then telling her that you gave your soul away. You break her heart, lose your romantic connection with her, get kicked out of her castle, and get a shiny new achievement.

I'm not proud of having that achievement

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
The first I believe is romancing Kas, soul binding to another god(become kitsune) and then telling her that you gave your soul away. You break her heart, lose your romantic connection with her, get kicked out of her castle, and get a shiny new achievement.

I'm not proud of having that achievement
hooray for savescumming?

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
hooray for savescumming?
I mean if you have the option go for it but for me, it happened on my dedicated kitsune character who I didn't entirely mean to romance Kas on so I get to live with the consequences of my action.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I mean if you have the option go for it but for me, it happened on my dedicated kitsune character who I didn't entirely mean to romance Kas on so I get to live with the consequences of my action.
oof.