How do I avoid the Tentacles! scene when I travel?

NihilNap

Jul 29, 2016
I've been getting this particular scene where I was butt raped by some slime monster whenever i travel using my ship. Is there any way to avoid this scene?

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Get rid of the strange egg, by selling or destroying it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There is a rare event where you recieve an egg while on a planet.  If you travel with the egg, you get tentapreg'd.  You can sell the egg to Geoff on Men'gha, Colenso on Tarkus, that red ant shopkeep in north north east Myrellion's surface, or ship follower Anno.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Them omelettes.  Not as good as Yammi's but definitely a unique taste.  

Omlete De Fromage or Omlete De Tentage? xD

As long it eatable and not squirling too much it shuld be acceptable knowing how much more "alien stuff" PC takes into the mouth during couse of the game ;)

Oh well aside medicore after first planet(s) source of cash it seems to be forever jsut interesting space flight event without any more follow up.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
pls write more tentacles

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
LOL know what'd be funny with this scene with the tentacle psionic abomination raping you? Having one of your crew followers walking right in on you getting raped by the thing xD

Reactions: MountChar

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Know what else would be funny. Turning into something like a psychic tentacle beast because you ate an omelet that Anno made for you from it's egg. Gotta love nanites >.<

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Know what else would be funny. Turning into something like a psychic tentacle beast because you ate an omelet that Anno made for you from it's egg. Gotta love nanites >.<

I can just imagine Anno staring at Steele as their arms turn into tentacles and Steele just looks at her in resignation and tells her that this sort of thing is why Yammi cooks and then leaves the room to go find their stash of teran treats

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fen will be happy to write a 20,000 word scene with variations and follower interactions.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe a short scene where Yammi cooks the egg into some sort of roast tentacle salad.  

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Maybe a short scene where Yammi cooks the egg into some sort of roast tentacle salad.  

I don't think eating things that are actually intelligent enough to communicate in human language is an advisable option. Also, more importantly that tentacle monster probably tastes horriible and would be way to chewy.

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
Ah god I hate that thing, had me restart a playthrough and took me a lot to figure out why, now I save before every travel, I was traumatized by it xD!
I mean jee at least allow me to fight it and beat it's ass, god damn it I hate auto defeats hahaha.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
@Sirco
Unlawful necromancy is a sin.

Reactions: Emerald

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
Great way to increase elasticity if you don't wanna spend money or wear a black cat suit

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just keister the egg before it hatches then you don't have to worry about It tenticals fucking you.

It can't get into you if it's already in you.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I can just imagine Anno staring at Steele as their arms turn into tentacles and Steele just looks at her in resignation and tells her that this sort of thing is why Yammi cooks and then leaves the room to go find their stash of teran treats
Legs becoming tentacles. Arms can't be come tentacles.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Great way to increase elasticity if you don't wanna spend money or wear a black cat suit
Psychic tentacle beasts cap out at 5 elasticity. The black cat suit can get you to 10 if you get it after that.

Only using one is sub-optimal and therefore stupid.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
Psychic tentacle beasts cap out at 5 elasticity. The black cat suit can get you to 10 if you get it after that.

Only using one is sub-optimal and therefore stupid.
I no understand? I was just saying its a good way to increase elasticity if you don't want to use the Black Cat suit. Confuddled

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
@Sirco
Unlawful necromancy is a sin.

Honestly, power is power, it depends on how you use it, it's useless to discuss such nuances, and well when you are surrounded by
death and thread corpses, little choice comes to you.

"So far, about morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after."

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I'm just sayin' why settle at 5 when you can get 10?
The extra transforms, it made me think when I was deciding on 5 or 10. I am a goo-morph and had plenty of money so the Black Cat suit transforms were easy to revert but for others it may not be so simple.

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
Wow am I the only one that likes being a normal human or at least not fully morphed?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I've always assumed there'll be a Tentacle Egg xpac down the road, to fuse together the fluff for the Seer, the egg, the Kashima Incident, possibly Tainted Space etc.. Dr. Lash is the hero we need, and probably the hero we deserve.