How do I avoid the Tentacles! scene when I travel?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The last attempted psychic tentacle beast expansion would have bad-ended those of use that gave birth to 10+ already so I'm kind of glad that died.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I've always assumed there'll be a Tentacle Egg xpac down the road, to fuse together the fluff for the Seer, the egg, the Kashima Incident, possibly Tainted Space etc.. Dr. Lash is the hero we need, and probably the hero we deserve.

I try to play as straight laced as possible and Dr. Lash has helped me on more than one occasion with the supplies he sells... plus beating him up made me rich.

Also Tentacles are great I have 8 goo ones for legs and one tentacle tongue. Human legs are so last year, a writhing mass of tentacles is the only way to travel.

Last edited:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
There is a rare event where you recieve an egg while on a planet. If you travel with the egg, you get tentapreg'd. You can sell the egg to Geoff on Men'gha, Colenso on Tarkus, that red ant shopkeep in north north east Myrellion's surface, or ship follower Anno.
also the V-KO. It'll give you a better price on it than the junk dealer will.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
also the V-KO. It'll give you a better price on it than the junk dealer will.
You just "corrected" a post that was almost 3 years old. Why. This accomplishes nothing aside from prolonging this necromanced thread and irritating me.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Who looks at the date of a post?

Although I don't get the overreaction to bumping old topics, either.