How about adding Vietnamese to the game?

Gang391

Dec 21, 2020
Hey, I'm a Vietnamese coc player, I really think I'm not good at English so is there any way I can play this game in Vietnamese, I have tried apk editor pro software to make a version coc 2 apk has Vietnamese language but in the strings file, there is no language, so I don't know how, can anyone show me how to create or add Vietnamese language, thanks

Gang391

Dec 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "TheShepard256, post: 343989, member: 31181"] Tôi khá chắc chắn rằng tất cả các ngôn ngữ khác ngoài tiếng Anh đều không được hỗ trợ và do cách thức hoạt động của trình phân tích cú pháp, bất kỳ ngôn ngữ nào có cấu trúc ngữ pháp khác với tiếng Anh đều không được được hỗ trợ. [/ QUOTE]

Đó là một tin buồn cho tôi, tôi nghĩ tôi thực sự thích trò chơi này mặc dù tôi không giỏi tiếng Anh, vì vậy tôi vẫn nên cảm ơn các bạn đã nhận xét, cảm ơn. :((

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Sir this is an English written game, with like probably a million lines of code needing to be translated, binary gender parsers to deal with, and so on and so forth that can't be supported outside english. You're probably more likely to break the game translating it than not.

How many times have people asked for this game to be translated and get rejected every time by now? I can't even remember...

Last edited:

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
hi, i'm a brazilian player, and i'm horrible in english, the way i found to be able to play the game and understand the dialogues and texts, is using the google translator (i know it's boring, especially in the beginning and that makes me lazy from hell, but you get used to it and it gets much better afterwards)

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I would recommend using the Google translate chrome extension. Last I checked it will translate everything "live" in the game itself.
Thanks emerald, Wandara and Upcast Drake for their good comments, I think I either use google translate or learn English myself :))
As much as I loved that we can use the translator directly in CoC2 without having to copy and paste the texts (something that didn't work on TiTS), don't count on this advantage in the future, since the flash was scheduled to die on December 31 2020 !!
ETbheKCX0AIM_QG.jpg

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
As much as I loved that we can use the translator directly in CoC2 without having to copy and paste the texts (something that didn't work on TiTS), don't count on this advantage in the future, since the flash was scheduled to die on December 31 2020 !!
ETbheKCX0AIM_QG.jpg
I didn't pay attention to what you said, and my kidney almost stopped thinking I couldn't play any more.:oops:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Hmm, what does the Flash on this forum that I constantly get notifications of it being blocked actually do anyway?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
tits uses flash and the tits team is deep in the process of converting it to not use flash

coc2 doesn't use flash

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This thread has revealed just how very little people understand the actual game part of CoC2.

Gang391

Dec 21, 2020
Mình chơi game này cũng lâu rồi, mình có sử dụng một số ứng dụng dịch trực tiếp thì thấy vẫn chưa được vì máy mình khá nhỏ tầm 11cm, loại samsung galaxy J2 Prime nên thường khi dịch trực tiếp các chữ như vậy đều bị trùng nên mình chỉ dịch được vài đoạn ngắn: ((.

I think this is more correct.

I have been playing this game for a long time, I have used some direct translation applications, but I still cannot see it because my device is quite small, about 11cm, samsung galaxy J2 Prime, so often when directly translating the words like this are the same. so I can only translate a few short paragraphs: ((.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Mình chơi game này cũng lâu rồi, mình có sử dụng một số ứng dụng dịch trực tiếp thì thấy vẫn chưa được vì máy mình khá nhỏ tầm 11cm, loại samsung galaxy J2 Prime nên thường khi dịch trực tiếp các chữ như vậy đều bị trùng nên mình chỉ dịch được vài đoạn ngắn:
Sir this is an English forum.

Reactions: sumgai and JK Drack

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
@Gang391 You might want to familiarize yourself with The Rules, in particular this one:
Here's the low down on things; post well. Post in English, post content.
It's great that you're a fan and a non-native speaker but the odds are that very few people here can understand what you're posting without running it through a translation program.

If you have a computer and access to the right browser addons, you should be able to get the game to a (generally) readable state with browser version. Expecting anything beyond that however is a non-starter for any language.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
As a bilingual (Eng/Japanese) person, I briefly imagined trying to properly translate this game (especially to a language with significantly different grammar) and I just wanted to die inside. That poor bastard that did Chrono Cross had it easy in comparison...

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
As a bilingual (Eng/Japanese) person, I briefly imagined trying to properly translate this game (especially to a language with significantly different grammar) and I just wanted to die inside. That poor bastard that did Chrono Cross had it easy in comparison...

Please forgive all the no doubt shitty Japanese that appears in silly mode.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
I haven't turned on silly mode, but the god-awful Engrish I've had to endure probably balances it out (Is Kinu's name supposed to be a tofu-related pun though? Because it's all I can think about when I areas her name..)

Reactions: Tenalc13

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I haven't turned on silly mode

Maybe it's for the better, you're too nice to suffer the indignity of being exposed to cheesy hentai lines like「私とひとつになりたい?」and 「心も体もひとつになりましょう…」.

(Is Kinu's name supposed to be a tofu-related pun though? Because it's all I can think about when I areas her name..)

Uh, nope. Her full name in kanji is 大友 絹, so unless there's some cultural connotation that I missed, there isn't any pun intended.

She was named after a Fire Emblem character of the same name.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Kinu is named after a Fire Emblem FATES character?

Shit, guess I'll need to disown her now, forever ruined.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
Maybe it's for the better, you're too nice to suffer the indignity of being exposed to cheesy hentai lines like「私とひとつになりたい?」and 「心も体もひとつになりましょう…」.

See that just makes me think of Evangelion, and considering I've been refusing to leave Japan until the last movie comes out (FINALLY), that's never a bad thing.

Uh, nope. Her full name in kanji is 大友 絹, so unless there's some cultural connotation that I missed, there isn't any pun intended.

She was named after a Fire Emblem character of the same name.

Ok, I never played FE so I didn't catch the reference. Kinu is the name for silken tofu, so that's the situation I hear the word in the most often. So then I thought "wait, is it because kitsune is also a type of fried tofu?" and thought you were going for a thing and got kinda mindblown :p

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Kinu is the name for silken tofu, so that's the situation I hear the word in the most often.

It is a strange coincidence that her favourite food is kenchin soup which to my understanding is more often made with silken tofu, but otherwise, no.

Reactions: Salomon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
See that just makes me think of Evangelion, and considering I've been refusing to leave Japan until the last movie comes out (FINALLY), that's never a bad thing.
End of Evangelion also put a very different spin on what it means to 'become one with' other people. :p But oh boy, I can get behind that sentiment.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I watched Evangelion when I was in high school, and this was the only work I needed to look for explanatory videos on different channels and websites to understand that story, and I still feel like I didn't understand everything!
I think I will review everything again, who knows this time, being older and more mature, I can understand this thing!

PS: Fullmetal Alchemist is still and always will be my favorite anime, with Evangelion and Death Note tied for second in history, Yu Yu Hakusho and One Punch-Man in third for having the best Brazilian voice acting ever and Dragon Ball , Naruto, Saint Seiya and Hunter × Hunter in fourth for nostalgia!
You can call me Zoomer!

Reactions: Furiae

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
I watched it in high school too, on vhs :p Came back when the Rebuild movies were out, and honestly, a lot of western "explanation" attempts (especially any that think the biblical names are any deeper than, say, the Briefs family in Dragonball's naming pattern) are just BS. The main themes are just a deconstruction of mecha shows, and depression. Hell, most of the "what actually are the Angels etc" stuff was only ever answered in an interview with the creators... as unlockables in a PSP game.

A PSP game that also includes Ritsuko dommeing Gendo, and Fuyutsuki making Shinji dress up like his mom in a maid costume (fully voice acted). :toot:

Reactions: Salomon