Honey Pot

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
I'm not entirely sure how this perk works. It says that it converts excess thickness into boob size, but I have no bloody idea what that means. My character isnt exactly what you'd call large, but she randomly expanded for no apparent reason. I'm I misreading something?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Every 3 days: If your Thickness is above 30, reduce by 10 and increase Breast size proportionately.
After ingesting fluids (cum, girl cum, milk): Increase Breast size while still 'Orally Filled', dependent on amount.
You also reduce Orally Filled 5x faster.

Frankly, I think it increases breast size way too fast, given the amount of semen produced by a lot of characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
Ah, that explains it! Yeah, I really dont like that orally filled thing. I seem to remember the perk being tied to the filled orifices statues effects in a previous version (although I could be remembering it wrong) and ended up expanding to frankly ludicrus sizes. It might work best to remove the orally filled part of the effect (or at least reduce it because I'm pretty sure my character jumped about three breast sizes) or maybe have that part of it be similar to the nuki nuts perk and reduce back down to their original size after being drained. Its not always clear which scenes result in getting a meal after all.

An alternative idea would be to have the perk convert fluids into thickness over time, which would give you the chance to work them off if you dont want your bust line to look like your smuggling exercise balls down your top.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...or maybe have that part of it be similar to the nuki nuts perk and reduce back down to their original size after being drained. Its not always clear which scenes result in getting a meal after all.
It already does, it's just that Hand Milking causes you to drink your own milk, unless you're above 20000 mLs. Which counts for growing your breasts again. You have to use Magic Milker 7 or do a scene that drains milk.

It also seems like decreasing Thickness increases breast size less than converting orally filled. Which is kind of weird. You'd think that thickness would have more mass.

Last edited:

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
...they really need to rewrite some of the perk descriptions to make it clear how they work.