Hn0's Custom Image Pack [Version 6]

LilYonsan

Feb 13, 2017
Yeah, that's fine. As long as it's more than 0.
Different person here. Is it possible to get a higher number than that? I have the directories set up, and the images I do have are fine and dandy, but I'm not seeing some of the glory that you put in here otherwise, and I would like to make this as functional as possible.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Different person here. Is it possible to get a higher number than that? I have the directories set up, and the images I do have are fine and dandy, but I'm not seeing some of the glory that you put in here otherwise, and I would like to make this as functional as possible.
It's true that the Debug says 233 images and there are like 600 in the pack, but as far as I know, they still all show. What ones aren't showing?

Cooldude32

Mar 30, 2017
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone got the image pack to work with a swf player in android. Is it even possible?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
233 images are loaded into the cache, but how do I make the rest of the images appear?
233 is nothing to worry about. Debug info only tells you how many unique scenes it's loaded. So if you had 3 images called monster-beegirl_1, monster-beegirl_2 and monster-beegirl_3, Debug info would only say it had 1 image loaded in the cache, rather than 3 images loaded in cache. So the CoC mod you're using will load the 600+ images just fine, and only tell you about 233.

Vendrick

Aug 26, 2016
Hallo. Some of images (like kelly image set *kelt-farm-subkelt*) dont show to me. What do i need to do for them to be shown?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Hallo. Some of images (like kelly image set *kelt-farm-subkelt*) dont show to me. What do i need to do for them to be shown?
Kudos. You've discovered an issue. kelt-farm-subkelt images only appear is you choose the rape option after beating Kelt in a fight. So them all being a female centaur (i.e. Kelly) doesn't make any sense. I recommend deleting them along with kelt-farm-naga-subkelt and i'll note this in the Issues section.
Without this, there aren't any hooks for Kelly images, so they won't be seen in game.

MacManus

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I've created an account for this.
I'm new to the game and would like to use the image pack, but most of the images aren't showing. I get the camp portal one, some during combat, but anything during the good parts (aka sex scenes), like when I win a combat, doesn't show.

I'm using Vanilla+ mode in the desktop version of flash player. The images are in an "img" folder in the same folder as the game, as instructed. Image pack is on in the settings, and there are 233 images loaded into cache.

[EDIT] : nevermind, it seems to work ok now. Some of the sex scenes still don't have a pic (bunny girl) though.

On another subject, is there anyway to make the images bigger ? Some have amazing art but get reduced to ant size.

Last edited:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Hi, I've created an account for this.
I'm new to the game and would like to use the image pack, but most of the images aren't showing. I get the camp portal one, some during combat, but anything during the good parts (aka sex scenes), like when I win a combat, doesn't show.

I'm using Vanilla+ mode in the desktop version of flash player. The images are in an "img" folder in the same folder as the game, as instructed. Image pack is on in the settings, and there are 233 images loaded into cache.

[EDIT] : nevermind, it seems to work ok now. Some of the sex scenes still don't have a pic (bunny girl) though.

On another subject, is there anyway to make the images bigger ? Some have amazing art but get reduced to ant size.
Most of the scenes won't have images as it'd have to be hard coded in via a mod. Though i would like more Loppe images, there weren't many around of a POV shot of a futanari bunny morph bumming you/being bullied.

Image size is hard coded in as well.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I'm working on cockatrices currently. Most of them will be without wings (60%) and the remaining 40% will have wings.
image naming:
  • monster-cockatrice
  • monster-cockatricewithwings
PS: There are more new monsters added to CoC Revamp, those that I know of being added recently are
  • monster-ghoul
  • monster-amarok

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I'm working on cockatrices currently. Most of them will be without wings (60%) and the remaining 40% will have wings.
image naming:
  • monster-cockatrice
  • monster-cockatricewithwings
PS: There are more new monsters added to CoC Revamp, those that I know of being added recently are
  • monster-ghoul
  • monster-amarok
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I won't be making a new image pack version. I had a hard drive failure a while back and lost everything, including the chunk of potential version 7, and it just destroyed all of my motivation.
It'll be good if someone picks this up though and makes a new update. They can feel free to use this as a base.

Also, what an Amarok? Google tells me it's a type of Volkswagen, but i personally feel that would be a bit lore-breaking

ALonelyChurro

May 22, 2017
Greetings!
I just wanted to mention that even though I do indeed have the sandbox mode with network, all of the images seem to load completely fine from a glance. I have 235 cached images with it on. Will it become a problem at all in future if I were to leave it? Would I miss out on anything?

Peterino

May 13, 2017
Worked for me too. I think as long as you use the standard pack everything is fine. You can even change and add images for existing scenes in the directory.
But I switched to localWithFile to change and add some new scenes. Right now I have 252 images load in my cache.

late

Jun 13, 2017
I have a question: I've tried to get images in Ingnam shops, but when i build the file, it doesn't show.
for example

The path I'm using is classes/classes/Scenes/Places/Ingnam.as
added line outputText(images.showImage("ingnam-blacksmith"));
under public function shopBlacksmith():void { clearOutput();

I did add the name under the image and image.xml file.
am I doing something wrong?

Peterino

May 13, 2017
The path I'm using is classes/classes/Scenes/Places/Ingnam.as
added line outputText(images.showImage("ingnam-blacksmith"));
under public function shopBlacksmith():void { clearOutput();
I did add the name under the image and image.xml file.
am I doing something wrong?

Sounds good so far. But did you add the imageID under img/images.xml in the document before compiling? Or did you insert it just in ImagesforRevampMod.xml?
Else make sure you added:
<ImageSet id="here-image-id-for-code">
<ImageFile>./img/here-image-id-in-file</ImageFile>
<ImageFile>./img/here-image-id-in-file_1</ImageFile>
</ImageSet>

Of course only jpg. jpeg. png. and gif. are allowed.
But then everybody can add images in the game. The difficult part is just that you have to download the master branch from Github and compile on your own ...

Peterino

May 13, 2017
It´s the perfect oportunity. I learned a lot about coding and ActionScript in just a month as a side project and some comments in the code are really funny :)

late

Jun 13, 2017
aah, I didn't edit ImagesforRevampMod.xml

but somehow the picture still isn't showing?

Peterino

May 13, 2017
aah, I didn't edit ImagesforRevampMod.xml

Oh sorry. I meant only the first one is important. You can delete ImagesforRevampMod.xml.
Then it is important that the scene is stationary so only put outputText(images.showImage(" ... ")); in a ...Scene.as document or when there is a menu() in the function for example.
If you want to create a fighting-monster-scene-image-thing you need to change only img.xml according to the monster´s name (e.g. found in: this.imageName = "ghoul"; ) so "monster-ghoul"

late

Jun 13, 2017
ok, i got the image working by using location-ingnam.jpg
I think I can work from here-on-out. Thanks for the help!

Edit: aand got it working :yes:

Last edited:

Ryann

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to add more scenes?
I find there's lots of the scenes I'm interested missing (most of the gay scenes) and I figure I might as well add them myself

Bin Ban Bon

Sep 8, 2017
Where can I find the most recent list of all the scenes? Asking because I'm seeing people talking about working on the xml to add more.

Bin Ban Bon

Sep 8, 2017
All the scenes as for the already implemented ones or all scenes in the game?
The ones that have been implemented. I'm on v1.4.9 of the revamp mod, and apparently 1.4.8 added some image IDs? Mostly I just want to make sure that the xml file I downloaded when I first got Hn0's image pack (v6) last year is still the most complete one, since I have some images that I want to use for myself but aren't sure whether they can actually be tagged. Also, I downloaded your pack (thanks for that btw), and some of the images are tagged "area-desert" or similar, but don't show up when I visit the desert; is that normal?

Last edited:

Bin Ban Bon

Sep 8, 2017
You sure you have, um... my pack? I checked, and the current version doesn't have areas, but I'm working on it.
Ah sorry, the area images were from fergussons, I believe. (downloaded both recently). Still, yours has images tagged "birth-x" or "event-x" and these tags aren't in the xml I've got. Thanks for the replies, I'll try and see if I can find what I'm looking for on GitHub.