Hn0's Custom Image Pack [Version 6]

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It may be huge, but at least its contents are sorted out nicely, so extra kudos to you.

sillydashie

Nov 8, 2017
So I have a random issue. I have everything setup correctly, and the images are loading in some scenes (the imp battles for instance) but it looks like any images with the prefix 'monster' are not.

I ran into the issue while in the scene with the kitsune and imp. There are plenty of kitsune images, all with the monster prefix, but none of them loaded. Is this a known issue?

sillydashie

Nov 8, 2017
You mean the one when the imp is chasing a hidden kitsune? I haven't tested that but it's possible that it is a completly seperate scene, hence the ID for monster-? not working. I will test it out and if it doesn't work we'll have to wait until it's implemented in the game.
It's the imp scene where he fights you and it's a setup by the kitsune and the imp.

I actually noticed this with the bee monster too. The one in the forest with the ovipositor. Her pixel image shows up but the monster images from the pack do not.

sillydashie

Nov 8, 2017
Afraid I can't do anything about it, since the code for those scenes simply doesn't use the same IDs as the ones in fights.

OH! So the pictures don't come up during the sex scenes, they only come up during fights? I figured with the way images were named they would come up during the actual scenes but if they only come up during fights that would make sense.

sillydashie

Nov 8, 2017
It was recently changed, but most of the images named "monster- ?" come up only during fights, in some rare cases in other scenes too. All the other IDs are for specific scenes, mostly sex ones, such as "imp-loss-female-fuck_1".

So, for the images to appear during the scenes you've mentioned, there has to be an ID added, as so far there is none.
Ahh OK! Is there a version I can go back to that did have those Id's? If not, how difficult would it be to go about adding them? Thanks again!

sillydashie

Nov 8, 2017
I was not clear enough it seems.

None of the old IDs were deleted. If there was a scene that didn't have a support for an image with for example with an Imp, the author used the one you see in the fights instead of making a new ID with something like "imp-talk-wake-up_1".

The scenes you've mentioned have no official support so far. So I can't add an image to them.
OH OK I understand now! That makes a lot of sense. Considering the end of support for CoC I'm guessing that won't happen. I love everything the way it is so it's no worry. Thanks for all of your help!

Kenmei

Jan 26, 2022
Hi.
I need help with this.
My "img" folder has 600+ images, all from this pack, but the game says only 227. Is normal or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 19

viranna

Feb 8, 2022
Hi.
I need help with this.
My "img" folder has 600+ images, all from this pack, but the game says only 227. Is normal or not?
233 is nothing to worry about. Debug info only tells you how many unique scenes it's loaded. So if you had 3 images called monster-beegirl_1, monster-beegirl_2 and monster-beegirl_3, Debug info would only say it had 1 image loaded in the cache, rather than 3 images loaded in cache. So the CoC mod you're using will load the 600+ images just fine, and only tell you about 233.