Heroine's corruption

Lizzy:3

Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone!

I glad to show you my new game "Heroine's corruption". Yep it's a trainer in which we should to corrupt girls D: But as you can understand from title, girls will be unusual! Also you have a abilities too and they will help you corrupt an innocent girls. As new features I'll plan add mind control and illusion abilities.
JpMYjpDuJlA.jpg

Story:
We always need heroes... for that reason the strongests of us built university where young heroes would study to safe our world. But what will happened if son of greatest god of tricks will start to study at university, where a lot of such beautiful innocent girls?

Features:
- Different girls with different abilities. I will try to make girls special that their corruption won't look like "point and click"
- Animation. ANIMATION. MORE ANIMATION!
- More different clothes for girls, they'll be more customized

4-gWFdZ0SJ4.jpg

ztTOdrEfnBM.jpg

6fQjLPOfEyM.jpg

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
The game is decent, but the English is one of the worst I've seen, honestly it was really hard to understand in some parts, but it's still early development, I will consider being a Patron in the future, but I would first need to see a commitment to fix the language issues, and also more girls, just the 1 girl at the moment leaves the game very lacking.
A few things about the game though, if a girl sends you a text asking you to meet her, that should mean something, you should only get a message when she has something specific to say, and the time seems off as well, quite often I wake up to find its night time :S

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
OH also, why is she unwilling to take her bra off, but is willing to have sex...naked...that seems strange lol