Herm Tails

Ceri

May 16, 2018
I enjoy the tails in TiTs, especially those with added genitals. However, I feel that limiting tail genitalia to either vaginas or penises is limiting considering the options that the player has with bodily genitals. Regardless of whether this is implemented I continue to look forward to the next update.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Been talked about before though this is an interesting thought to have a tail that has both organs. Regardless though I doubt the devs want to try to go down any path currently. I mean honestly if the devs wanted to do it they probably already would have done it.

TFMaster

Last edited:

TFMaster

But did you not say that changing a tail cock/tail pussy to have both sex's at once caused problems?

Also, Is it safer and easier to just edit my save file and give myself a Tail pussy and a Tail Cock separately? Can I make them fuck each other in a heart shape mid air?

Actually thst wasn’t me that was valkyr42 who said that, also you can’t give yourself two separate tails of opposite types since the game just doesn’t support that instead they would both have to be on the same tail which leads to some odd in-game descriptions.

TFMaster

No....! You mean to tell me that if I try to get two tails and one of them is a tail pussy and one of them is a tail cock it wont let me? what happens if I save edit two separate tails into my character and then just give one the tail dick and give the other the tail pussy? does it fuck up really bad?

What kinds of problems happen when giving a single tail a taildick and tailpussy on the same singular tail? is it just silly description errors or does something actually break? I couldn't test myself right now, other comp = broken while updating.

I’ve never actually used the save editor myself since I don’t have a computer all of my knowledge of save editing comes from what other people have said on the forums about it.

Anyways from what I’ve heard it is physically impossible for the player to have both a cunt tail and a cock tail, I don’t even thing it is possible to save edit it in. As for giving a single tail both a cunt and a dick I think it just results in weird descriptions but I could be wrong because like I said I’ve never actually used the save editor before.

TFMaster

Okay I understand now. I guess when I get the chance I will have to do some serious testing and post my results here later for everyone! Thank you for your help my kind friend!

You’re welcome! :D And it would probably be best if you post the results in another thread instead of this one perhaps in the save editor thread or in a brand new one in the TiTS general forums.

Let me clearly state that I would be very happy if this became part of the game. :yes:

You can have herm tails if you fuck about in the save editor, just don't be surprised when things break a little, logistics-wise
have you ever personally had any issues in the save editor doing this? I'm curious to know the extent of the problems that occur because I want to replicate this.:iiam:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
only that on occasion you'll get both variants if they exist.

only that on occasion you'll get both variants if they exist.
Was this a reply for me? I'm sorry it's just that you didn't mention me. Did you mean that if I have both tails edited into my character that the story will describe both things happening at once? I'm sorry it just wasn't clear. also sorry if this post wasn't for me.

Yes if a scene has two variants (one for either variant of tail genitalia) then you will get both variants.
Oh weird. So like one scene after another, or two scenes with the text overlapping in one place? (unreadable)?

Two separate paragraphs
Oh cool! That's no so bad at all. If that's the max end results of what can go wrong, then that's actually totally fine. I'm so excited that I can just character save edit and get a herm tail. Now it's totally worth it!:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Reactions: Jongeedubs