Help finding a game

Consciousone

Sep 4, 2015
Alright. Like many other such threads that have been started, I'm looking to find a game that I simply can't properly remember the name for.

It's a game where you play as a red Dragon, fighting enemies and gathering followers to your side by magic, claw and majesty/persuasion. A while into the game there's a heavy management aspect to it as well.

The game starts with you in a cave, next to the skeleton of your deceased mother, which is extremely huge compared to you. In the beginning you kill, eat and enslave goblins as your pawns, and one of the first noteworthy things you do is convince a blue dragon "princess" to join you. You then proceed outside of the cave system and start building yourself a base.

I seem to remember it being called Redwing something, but searches turn up nothing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Alright. Like many other such threads that have been started, I'm looking to find a game that I simply can't properly remember the name for.

It's a game where you play as a red Dragon, fighting enemies and gathering followers to your side by magic, claw and majesty/persuasion. A while into the game there's a heavy management aspect to it as well.

The game starts with you in a cave, next to the skeleton of your deceased mother, which is extremely huge compared to you. In the beginning you kill, eat and enslave goblins as your pawns, and one of the first noteworthy things you do is convince a blue dragon "princess" to join you. You then proceed outside of the cave system and start building yourself a base.

I seem to remember it being called Redwing something, but searches turn up nothing.

Not goblins but Kobolds. I know the game your asking after but I myself can't remember the name.