Has CoC 2, or the other Fenoxo games, helped anyone else be more accepting of open relationships etc?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
That's kinda like TiTs, cock wielding Steeles have more pregnancy options than pure female Steeles.. I think pure female champs recieved one pregnancy content this year from an unimportant NPC, the horse man I think, for Mayternity.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
That's kinda like TiTs, cock wielding Steeles have more pregnancy options than pure female Steeles.. I think pure female champs recieved one pregnancy content this year from an unimportant NPC, the horse man I think, for Mayternity.
Yeah, it was the Crazy Horse. Speaking of which, has anyone ever seen what that pregnancy content looks like? I haven't because I'm still so disappointed with this year's Mayternity tbh.

Redfire

May 14, 2021
No, this game is great, and i loved it. But its nothing like real life. Everyone wants to fuck, and breed, no one holds you accountable For having 1000 kids and 25 different lovers. No person is going to be able to watch someone they love just kneel down and blow a random stranger for the hell of it, or fuck literally everyone they encounter, some times against their will. (theres a deer girl that begs me not to, but she gets it any way.) Humans have feelings, please dont try to apply the logic of the greatest game ever made to real life. Because at the end of the day, its a game and real life doesnt work that way. Poly works for some people but even poly have limits. no poly has a blanket fuck any thing you want, even if they say no, even if were related. If anything this game tells me that an open relationship would never work for me i would get to jealous, i dont like Cait banging other people. even though i literally fuck anything that moves, i get annoyed when Cait gets dicked down. because Cait is a script in a game she cant feel jealously, i am a human, and i do feel those emotions.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Those are valid criticisms to have. Now that you mention it, I have always found that a little odd—but I dared not to mention it out of fear of coming across as selfish.
Why would you worried about coming of as selfish. Like, have you seen comments on the Observers main post when Rindos pregnancy was announced?
"I hope that is our child" "I want to make her my concubine/wife" "Hope that it is not Nakanos child". And you know what? Those are normal human reactions since after all, this is a game. A game about you, the champion, fighting off demons and getting bitches. About making you feel good and feeling of being desired to a degree that is all but unattainable to most of us. Like, the recently added Brienne scenes with her family which, from what I have heard, are nothing more then felating the living daylight out of the champion. With her asking for us to dominate and breed her entire family because its her fetish or something. Or Aronas recent "bad end" where she asks us plainly if we want to be her tribes breeding stud since champion is such a great catch.
Basically, what I am getting at is that you should not feel afraid of coming of as selfish when game already fulfills those same kind of desires to over 90 percent of the playerbase. Why not ask for your own slice of that same sweet pie? Since being selfish is what this game encoriges by its nature after all.

Funnily enough, from what I see on wiki and from what I remember, TiTS has as much PC as it does NPC pregnancy. Can not comment on quality, but at least quantity seems the same.

Yeah, it was the Crazy Horse. Speaking of which, has anyone ever seen what that pregnancy content looks like? I haven't because I'm still so disappointed with this year's Mayternity tbh.
Basically like every other pregnancy that is not Berwyns/Aronas/Brint/Orlath. A pump and dump variety. It was their to say "See, we did not forget about you vagina havers!"

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Why would you worried about coming of as selfish. Like, have you seen comments on the Observers main post when Rindos pregnancy was announced?
"I hope that is our child" "I want to make her my concubine/wife" "Hope that it is not Nakanos child". And you know what? Those are normal human reactions since after all, this is a game. A game about you, the champion, fighting off demons and getting bitches. About making you feel good and feeling of being desired to a degree that is all but unattainable to most of us. Like, the recently added Brienne scenes with her family which, from what I have heard, are nothing more then felating the living daylight out of the champion. With her asking for us to dominate and breed her entire family because its her fetish or something. Or Aronas recent "bad end" where she asks us plainly if we want to be her tribes breeding stud since champion is such a great catch.
Basically, what I am getting at is that you should not feel afraid of coming of as selfish when game already fulfills those same kind of desires to over 90 percent of the playerbase. Why not ask for your own slice of that same sweet pie? Being selfish is what this game encoriges by its nature after all.

Funily enough, from what I see on wiki and from what I remember, TiTS has as much PC as it does NPC pregnacy. Can not comment on quality, but at least quantity seems the same.

Basically like every other pregnancy that is not Berwyns/Aronas/Brint/Orlath. A pump and dump variety. Basically their to say "See, we did not forget about you vagina havers!"
I dunno, I guess that I should just feel grateful for what I do have because that's a part of being socialized as a girl. You don't wanna raise a fuss. And, yeah, TITS does indeed have a more even amount of PC pregnancy as it does NPC pregnancy. It's for that reason that I prefer the pregnancy content in TITS tbh. (Plus, you get some cute interactions with your children in the nursery while, in CoC II, you don't really have any sort of repeatable scene except with Kinu.)

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Coming back to the poly question: For me, no. I read about it, and it is something that I won't touch with a ten foot pole. It is already challenging for me to have a good relationship with a single partner. Let alone maintaining friendships. Adding more romantic relationships just... I don't think I could manage that.

There are aspects of poly relationships that are really healthy I think. Like having it in the back of your mind that your relationship is not bound to last, no matter what the priests say. And that part of your love should be letting your partner go if that's what they want.

For poly people, IMO those games got me curious. Now I know enough about it that, if I ever need to take care of a child, I can give them a proper introduction to it. Like: "There are many ways for people to love each other. Its important that everybody is happy..."

I think the Fenoxo games have changed my overall 'weirdness' level for fetishes. Recently, I was at a spa and a couple was rubbing it off in the relaxation area. I was not weirded out, I was not mad. I just thought: "Good for them" and moved on.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm, since we are on something related to bad ends,I would fuck those guards at the mino gate. Forcefully. Since,well, they would enslave us if they got the chance. Now, you may say they have every right to do it since we attacked them. But you know, trial by combat and all that in game jazz. If they did not want to get fucked, they should have won. I expect some compensation for the fight we had. I mean, they are so far away from back up that no one could witness whatever I plan doing to them. So a little victorious buttfuck seems appropriate.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I love bad ends.. more on TiTs just because there is more of them. Sometimes the bad ends are better than the rest of the content.
They're definitely niche content, but there are fans in that niche, for sure.