Hard Light Strapon doesn't count as dick?

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
I am trying to start Ghost 13 while roleplay as andro robot by save editing my gential out, so I have to focus on getting hardlight strapon and synthic womb as well cybernetic stuff. But problary is that hardlight strapon doesn't seem to count as dick so I cant bang Anno to unlock her Mission option to start that quest. Now I am stuck unless I want to grow a dick and remove it afterward to edit her flag to set sex count to 1 to enable the conversation option. So I am wondering if there is way to do this dick banging without actually dick itself because it seem Hardlight Strapon doesn't do the trick as I was hoping. =/

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
You don't need a cock to sex Anno.. use her vibrator or get slurped.
How do I get her vibrator? I will need to find a synthetic womb as I assume that I need that to get a synthetic vagina to get slurped.

Edit: Okay, Look upon a vibrator, and yeah it for those who are without genital yet for some reason there is no option for it. Only EarStractches that lead to gray out Sex that say I need penis or vagina and Tease. Then there is an option to Test Drive, which leads to Petplay, which does not involved you have sex with her and only public use her. Snuggle, and then gray out Buttfuck. I can only assume that either vibrator are removed or after first-time sex.

Edit2: and what you know, if you have a dick or vagina, the sex option after Ear Scratches have a vibrator, that for people with no genital but locked behind option for people who have dick or vagina. Perhaps a bug? but then there is part of the scene that mentions you get hard or wet, perhaps it cant be removed and hence locked behind gential.

Perhaps Savin or Fenoxo can confirm whatever this is intended or a mistake? I believe there was another post in which they mention it is too much work for a little gain considering that you cant cum in Hard Light and there is no parser or penis option that doesn't cum once, it always a small amount of cum or a large amount of cum but never none. So people will have to rewrite the scene to include no cum scene for a lot of things just for Hard Light Scene.

So flag editing here I cum or get that fake vagina/womb.

TheShepard256

Anno's Tarkus sex menu (the Ear Scritches one) can't be accessed without some form of proper genitals (hardlights don't count), none of the Test Drive scenes count as having sex with her, and her threesome with Kaede isn't available if you haven't fucked her yet, so there's no way around it: you'll need to get a real cock or pussy in order to fuck her. That said, the vibrator scene does account for neuters, it's just only accessible through her crew menu.

Also, TiTsEd allows you to save edit your genitals to the 'synthetic' type, which is otherwise unobtainable. You could also change the flag ANNO_SEXED to 1, which would make the game think you've had the prerequisite sex with her and thus allow you to access the Deck 13 mission without ever gaining genitals.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No, hardlights don't count as a dick. They only function in specific scenes written explicitly to account for them -- and there aren't a lot.

That's why we changed it in CoC2 to get around the issue.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
Anno's Tarkus sex menu (the Ear Scritches one) can't be accessed without some form of proper genitals (hardlights don't count), none of the Test Drive scenes count as having sex with her, and her threesome with Kaede isn't available if you haven't fucked her yet, so there's no way around it: you'll need to get a real cock or pussy in order to fuck her. That said, the vibrator scene does account for neuters, it's just only accessible through her crew menu.

Also, TiTsEd allows you to save edit your genitals to the 'synthetic' type, which is otherwise unobtainable. You could also change the flag ANNO_SEXED to 1, which would make the game think you've had the prerequisite sex with her and thus allow you to access the Deck 13 mission without ever gaining genitals.
Yeah, I notice that synthetic genital are difficult but I think that there are synth-dick options such as Terran, horse, etc that give synthetic dick. I know of Flag Editing. Perhaps I should restart my run and edit my character to be as close as synthetic it can be while including the pole and hole because there is too much scene that I don't want to avoid just because I cant have sex anyway.

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
No, hardlights don't count as a dick. They only function in specific scenes written explicitly to account for them -- and there aren't a lot.

That's why we changed it in CoC2 to get around the issue.
In what way you change it in CoC2? I didn't really play the no genital run in CoC2 as there are no real reasons to do so unless I want to pretend that I am some sort of golem or something. Also, Cait and others are way too adorable to say no to sex anyway. Unless you mean that no quests or other important things are gated behind sex.

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
So you don't want to be sexing in the game?
That what I trying to do for this run similar to the meditation-only priest in CoC 1. But if quests can be locked behind the sex, then it is pointless unless I try to save editing my way through. Besides as other mention, there are synthetic genitals so I can use that anyway. I just want to do it default before mess around with something that I have no idea what it does, which is why I have not use the implant that I notice in save editor because I don't know what each does and I want to find it in-game so I know what it do before I edit it into myself in the future run.

TheShepard256

Yeah, I notice that synthetic genital are difficult but I think that there are synth-dick options such as Terran, horse, etc that give synthetic dick.
Those are actually items you can give to Gianna, except for the SynthSheath which gives you and/or several NPCs an organic horse-cock. The 'synthetic' genital type I mentioned before is more like 'human' or 'canine' or 'equine'; it's a body part type rather than... whatever you're thinking of.
In what way you change it in CoC2?
CoC2's hardlight-equivalent, the ghost-light, acts in much the same manner as a real cock (including real cum action!) but is projected from a clit piercing and can't impregnate anyone (except Kiyoko in the Astral Plane, for plot reasons). Another change is that you can't be a neuter in CoC2; you must always have some form of genitals.
That what I trying to do for this run similar to the meditation-only priest in CoC 1. But if quests can be locked behind the sex, then it is pointless unless I try to save editing my way through.
A meditation-only-equivalent isn't a viable run without losing by Lust a lot, as the only reliable way of reducing Lust without orgasm is to use Chill Pills and/or Focus Pills, which gets real expensive real quick. And there are a lot of quests/storylines that are gated behind having sex with their respective NPCs, so having some form of genitals is advised.
I have not use the implant that I notice in save editor because I don't know what each does and I want to find it in-game
Do you mean the synthetic womb? If so, that requires a vagina to work; it is a cybernetic implant, sure, but its purpose is to augment already-existing organic wombs rather than replace them.

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
Those are actually items you can give to Gianna, except for the SynthSheath which gives you and/or several NPCs an organic horse-cock. The 'synthetic' genital type I mentioned before is more like 'human' or 'canine' or 'equine'; it's a body part type rather than... whatever you're thinking of.

CoC2's hardlight-equivalent, the ghost-light, acts in much the same manner as a real cock (including real cum action!) but is projected from a clit piercing and can't impregnate anyone (except Kiyoko in the Astral Plane, for plot reasons). Another change is that you can't be a neuter in CoC2; you must always have some form of genitals.

A meditation-only-equivalent isn't a viable run without losing by Lust a lot, as the only reliable way of reducing Lust without orgasm is to use Chill Pills and/or Focus Pills, which gets real expensive real quick. And there are a lot of quests/storylines that are gated behind having sex with their respective NPCs, so having some form of genitals is advised.

Do you mean the synthetic womb? If so, that requires a vagina to work; it is a cybernetic implant, sure, but its purpose is to augment already-existing organic wombs rather than replace them.
Ahh, I thought I can use those on myself.
I have heard of ghost-light but never found it, also sex in Astral Plane is just a transfer of life force anyway, technically they can transfer it by cuddling if they know how to do so without sex.
Yeah, but money hack solves that and causes less problem with files than risk editing genitals that might not suppose to be there. and I only now notice just how much is locked behind sex which is why I mention that no sex run is impossible so I allow oral and anal on myself or others when possible, Celise anal me in bed are the best way to clean Lust as is getting strapon action from Rehna or Cowgirl too.

If out of all choice, I can only use synth womb and it is limit only if I have the said womb. then that really sucks. Guess synthetic genitals via editing for me. The other options I mean that I see is...

Ballistic Breast Liners
cybernetic subprocessor
muscular stabilization system
Sensory Dampener
Breed N.Brute
Ecstasy Enlargers
Prostitute Pro
Steroidal Muscle Augment
Combat Tail
Lactation Inducers
Reflex Tuner
Synth Womb

Yeah, that is all I can see. I assume that perk Cybernetic Synchronization which gives an additional intelligence capacity boost if paired with cybernetic enhancements are only for synth womb? But I thought I recall someone says that I can have Combat Tail as an extra source of damage besides myself, companions, and drone/wolf/taur/shoulder cannon.

TheShepard256

Yeah, that is all I can see. I assume that perk Cybernetic Synchronization which gives an additional intelligence capacity boost if paired with cybernetic enhancements are only for synth womb? But I thought I recall someone says that I can have Combat Tail as an extra source of damage besides myself, companions, and drone/wolf/taur/shoulder cannon.
Cybernetic Synchronisation actually doesn't work with the in-game cybernetic implants; the perk was added long before the implants were even conceived, and I think the devs might have just forgotten about it. If it is ever re-worked to account for the current in-game cybernetics, it'll probably work for all of them equally.
As for the implants themselves, you can have two of them: one combat and one utility. Combat implants affect combat stats, and are:
  • Cybernetic Subprocessor: +10 Intelligence, -5 Reflexes
  • Sensory Dampener: +5 Willpower, -5 Libido, -5 Aim
  • Steroidal Muscle Augment: +10 Physique, -5 Willpower, increases Tone over time
  • Muscular Stabilisation System: +10 Aim, -5 Physique, reduces Tone over time to 50
  • Reflex Tuner: +10 Reflexes, -5 Aim, reduces Thickness over time
  • Combat Tail: grants an extra drone that deals kinetic damage and replaces your current tail; can be used in conjunction with other drones
  • Breed'N'Brute: +10 Physique for 2 hours after performing penis-in-vagina sex
  • Ballistic Breast Liners: +4 Defence, flat increase to breast size
Note that changes to core stats also change the maximum of those core stats by the same amount. Utility implants are highly sexual, and are:
  • Synth-Womb: increases incubation speed (mother) by 800%, grants a toggle to change fertility between 0, normal and +400%, ignores all other forms of infertility and contraceptives
  • Ecstasy Enlargers: increases breast size to DD, each orgasm increases breast size by 1 for four hours (multiple orgasms stack the size increase and reset the timer), Libido also increases a bit during this time
  • Prostitute Pro: converts any loads received in the cunt into energy, prevents vaginal pregnancies
  • Lactation Inducers: increases lactation upon taking cum in the mouth or ass

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
Cybernetic Synchronisation actually doesn't work with the in-game cybernetic implants; the perk was added long before the implants were even conceived, and I think the devs might have just forgotten about it. If it is ever re-worked to account for the current in-game cybernetics, it'll probably work for all of them equally.
As for the implants themselves, you can have two of them: one combat and one utility. Combat implants affect combat stats, and are:
  • Cybernetic Subprocessor: +10 Intelligence, -5 Reflexes
  • Sensory Dampener: +5 Willpower, -5 Libido, -5 Aim
  • Steroidal Muscle Augment: +10 Physique, -5 Willpower, increases Tone over time
  • Muscular Stabilisation System: +10 Aim, -5 Physique, reduces Tone over time to 50
  • Reflex Tuner: +10 Reflexes, -5 Aim, reduces Thickness over time
  • Combat Tail: grants an extra drone that deals kinetic damage and replaces your current tail; can be used in conjunction with other drones
  • Breed'N'Brute: +10 Physique for 2 hours after performing penis-in-vagina sex
  • Ballistic Breast Liners: +4 Defence, flat increase to breast size
Note that changes to core stats also change the maximum of those core stats by the same amount. Utility implants are highly sexual, and are:
  • Synth-Womb: increases incubation speed (mother) by 800%, grants a toggle to change fertility between 0, normal and +400%, ignores all other forms of infertility and contraceptives
  • Ecstasy Enlargers: increases breast size to DD, each orgasm increases breast size by 1 for four hours (multiple orgasms stack the size increase and reset the timer), Libido also increases a bit during this time
  • Prostitute Pro: converts any loads received in the cunt into energy, prevents vaginal pregnancies
  • Lactation Inducers: increases lactation upon taking cum in the mouth or ass
Thank you for that information. I will add those to the text notes for the next time I open up the game.