Grey Goo Microbots + Galomax

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Is there any possibility that such a TF could ever makes it's way in game?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Standard answer is "if someone writes it and it gets fenproved and someone codes it", but I feel like I've heard something official on this topic but I can't remember what that was.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Would be pretty cool, but I feel like it would pretty much be identical to the last two forms from galomax, but color locked.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Start the game with grey hair, then use 4-5 doses of Galomax, and finally match body color to hair.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
First off, we don't even have cybernetics in game. Second, so far every TF has been purely biological (not counting microsurgeons changing you) and becoming a grey goo would be literally changing all your cells into machines. Probably not part of the projected plan of what PC can do considering how much it could fuck with shit like preg stuff.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
A TF that turns you into a pile of in-organic goo? Maybe, but its very unlikely.

If you want, you can just become a normal goo with gallomax and then equip the gray goo armour, close enough!

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Doesn't Steph Irson have 'some of body parts' replaced (or in symbiosis?) with the grey goo nanobots? I mean, after her mission on Tarkus.

Of course, I think it'll be hard to reason any future reverting. Maybe those parts replaced by nanobots are irreversible like GaloMax goo or Mimbrane-occupied lower body.

Well, I envy her nanobot-implanted iris and pussy.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Galomax already sets a precedent for irreversible TFs so that shouldn't be an obstacle to cybernetic conversion. And hmm yeah I forgot about Steph and her grey goo infusion. As for pregnancy conflict the game can already handle sterility/infertility. Having the TF impose some sort of infertility perk would be a reasonable price to pay.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Steph hasn't had parts replaced or even mixed together in so much as the bots are now permanently swarming those areas of her body (specifically ones with high moisture access).

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn