Grenish Meadows

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, in terms of that 'complain', I did understand that part of the design was a one-off scene for every possible one, with a simple and short replay being all you needed to do to see other scenes. Since the character was meant to be a human with an average sex drive, not going for sex marathons seemed like a perfectly acceptable thing to do. With one scene per day it was an understandable design.

If I was going to 'complain' at all in regards to that it would be that the endings do reinforce the notion (because you only get a futa girlfriend if you get the ending where your character receives anal sex, and the only act mentioned in the ending is your character receiving anal sex from said girlfriend), but I think that's looking into it too far without considering the design. That's why I said I can't really complain about the 'two things I disliked'. 

Fair enough.  I suppose one design choice could have been that if Patrick picked at least one catching choice then his girlfriend would always be a futa, but then you'd almost always get one in the regular ending.  My headcanon is that catching anal sex isn't the only way that he's having sex with his girlfriend, that's just what Sunny comments on because that's the way she had sex with him.  It's left somewhat vague intentionally.