"Great" Ideas you'll never write. And Why?

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
So then how exactly does Myr weaponry do anything? Aside from being adjusted to produce enough force to crash through carapace with ease, how are they even available? From what I understand, they're equivalent to WW-era weaponry, after all.

Pretty much this, it's implied that one of their infantry rifles would be the equivalent of a modern anti-materiel rifle due to their hardier constitution/chitin.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Pretty much this, it's implied that one of their infantry rifles would be the equivalent of a modern anti-materiel rifle due to their hardier constitution/chitin.

Basically projectile weapons have had to move on to using larger heavier projectiles to cope with shield and armor tech advancements. It's why the vanquisher hand cannon, magnum pistol, eagle pistol, hammer pistol, myr's leg rifle, and bothrioc rifle all explicitly mention either 'large caliber' or 'magnum cartridge' i would assume that this principle extends to all projectile firearms. I can just imagine that the secure mp is using 45acp or 10mm type rounds where as everything else is either 44 or 50ae. This wouldn't be as pronounced in rifles as the extra powder and longer barrels allow for higher muzzle velocities with higher kinetic impact on target while retaining a smaller caliber, likely most modern non myr rifles would use a 30 caliber bullet with a good bit of powder behind it, and this doesn't even take into account whether or not propellants themselves haven't changed to a more efficient formula, because as it stands modern powder is nitrocellulose which is essentially nitroglycerin and sawdust (really oversimplifying this) who knows savicite could be being used as gunpowder and that shit's starship fuel

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Basically projectile weapons have had to move on to using larger heavier projectiles to cope with shield and armor tech advancements. It's why the vanquisher hand cannon, magnum pistol, eagle pistol, hammer pistol, myr's leg rifle, and bothrioc rifle all explicitly mention either 'large caliber' or 'magnum cartridge' i would assume that this principle extends to all projectile firearms. I can just imagine that the secure mp is using 45acp or 10mm type rounds where as everything else is either 44 or 50ae. This wouldn't be as pronounced in rifles as the extra powder and longer barrels allow for higher muzzle velocities with higher kinetic impact on target while retaining a smaller caliber, likely most modern non myr rifles would use a 30 caliber bullet with a good bit of powder behind it, and this doesn't even take into account whether or not propellants themselves haven't changed to a more efficient formula, because as it stands modern powder is nitrocellulose which is essentially nitroglycerin and sawdust (really oversimplifying this) who knows savicite could be being used as gunpowder and that shit's starship fuel

Secure MP could instead use AP rounds similar to the modern 5.7x28 mm, or an evolution of those. (In my mind it would look like BO2's 5.7 PDW or the Peacekeeper SMG)

TFMaster

So then how exactly does Myr weaponry do anything? Aside from being adjusted to produce enough force to crash through carapace with ease, how are they even available? From what I understand, they're equivalent to WW-era weaponry, after all.

How about a lookalike replica vendor then? Weapons that look low-tech (like a flintlock for instance) but are constructed with the latest technology? Like having your vintage cake and eating it, too?

That sounds like a good idea actually! Unfortunately I still wouldn’t able to write it since I don’t really have the skill.

A while back shortly after I joined the forum s I tried writing a transformative but after I realized that it was harder than I thought what with all the variables that I’ve would have to account for I put it on hiatus. Then there’s the submission I wrote for last year’s Halloween Contest that Kirorororo helped me on but that didn’t even get considered by the Fenoxo staff because Fen said that it wasn’t up to standard.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
When I was new and idealist, I thought I should keep a document of ideas I'd had or that were given to me that I thought were good. It took me a little while to realize that I would never do any of them because there wasn't enough time in the world. Here's the contents of the document, keep in mind it's over 2 years old by now. You can really see which content I cared about.

• Horsetaur TF

• Bisontaur TF [WIP]

• Haley Throbb dead end

• Nervous centaur maiden to busty centaur cumslut on NC->NT. Just turned 18 and is nervous about the attention she's getting?

• Dryad hyper scene (>40")

• Dryadquest - "fix" her mods (at Lash?), human or taur form afterwards. Ride the PC if they're a taur (literally)

• Taur breeding ranch

• Dane D'zaan cum bad end

• Treated male Steele stopped on way to NT barn to be cockworshipped

• Race that breeds via oral sex

• Nervous taur waifu on NC that you can get Treated on NT

• Maybe take the Dryad to NT's ranch?

• Haley & Dryad undercarriage scene?

• Haley oral scene (nanomachine reconfiguration for oxygen recycling?)

• Docking scene with Haley pitching (milker reverses flow)

• Treated Male Leithan dom Haley. TF scene too

• D'zaantaur bad end?

• Taur locked in place via feet and cock-milked

• Edan milks PC

• Edan gets a pet puppy (NOT FOR SEX YOU SICK FUCKS)

• Red venom bad end

• Coinflip NPC

• More babby scenes (christmas, carnival costumes, terrorizing other babbies)

• Ellie breeding/Haley???

• Haley preg/impreg

• Male smuggler

• Female space marine (Crash)

• Treated bull with actual relationship - came to NT as teen while exploring, wound up staying a few years and getting Treated, now wants to explore again. Heir to corp?

• Edan undercarriage scene

Bonus round: CoC2 ideas from when it was first pitched.

• Taur TF sex sequences
  • Brint woodcutting scene http://exhentai.org/g/955195/ca88c673f5/

• Captured NPC being fucked

• TF to induce jaw stretching/throat capacity? Some kind of erotic throat TF anyway. Snakebite?
  • Genderless NPC encounter that has to be brought to anal orgasm for the de-dicking curse to be lifted.

• Leashed/chained up bad end

• Try to domesticate lone male centaur

• Cursed male centaur, mute breeder. "Meet your new boyfriend!"

Last edited:

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I considered trying to write a transformative to give the player random skin patterns, and then I realized the way that I write things is asinine and inane.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah but they're FROM SPACE.

Reactions: ShySquare and Zavos

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I have an idea.

A dom goth woman who has modded herself to have a valkrimi tail so she can fuck and nock up her submissive trappy bitch boy mate with tentacles. She lets you have a threesome with them that leads to many options. How does this sound so far?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
That sounds like a good idea actually! Unfortunately I still wouldn’t able to write it since I don’t really have the skill.

A while back shortly after I joined the forum s I tried writing a transformative but after I realized that it was harder than I thought what with all the variables that I’ve would have to account for I put it on hiatus. Then there’s the submission I wrote for last year’s Halloween Contest that Kirorororo helped me on but that didn’t even get considered by the Fenoxo staff because Fen said that it wasn’t up to standard.

i don't know how to write the weapons for the game but i'm leaving a space open for briha to be able to do this once i learn

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Secure MP could instead use AP rounds similar to the modern 5.7x28 mm, or an evolution of those. (In my mind it would look like BO2's 5.7 PDW or the Peacekeeper SMG)

my reasoning behind that not being possible is the shield tech being based on other personal shields from other games where it makes an actual physical barrier and could really only be penetrated by heavy kinetic energy

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
my reasoning behind that not being possible is the shield tech being based on other personal shields from other games where it makes an actual physical barrier and could really only be penetrated by heavy kinetic energy

That's already taken into account by most shields fairly high resistance to kinetic energy.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
That's already taken into account by most shields fairly high resistance to kinetic energy.
exactly thats why i said i believed that the secure mp couldn't use 5.7 as the only real advantage it has are a steel core(ap version) it's got less velocity than a 5.56 which i don't figure would be anywhere near enough to overwork a shield

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
exactly thats why i said i believed that the secure mp couldn't use 5.7 as the only real advantage it has are a steel core(ap version) it's got less velocity than a 5.56 which i don't figure would be anywhere near enough to overwork a shield

Didn't say it would use 5.7, but that it would probably be a further development of that round/technology

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Didn't say it would use 5.7, but that it would probably be a further development of that round/technology
you implied a similar round, but i was answering using it as an example. with bullets you have a power to weight ratio just like in cars you reduce weight you increase velocity which in guns increases kinetic energy but not necessarily energy transfer the more mass a bullet has increases kinetic transfer so does increasing surface area now take the mythbusters water shooting test into mind after only a few inches of water the higher velocity bullets practically disintegrated on impact while the lower velocity higher mass pistol rounds, and shotgun slug, managed to make it at least six inches before losing all velocity(shotgun actually went a few feet and broke the damn tank) the reason i bring this up is that as far as i know shields don't manifest as solid hard light like structures and would more likely act like a liquid or amorphous solid leading. granted this is all riffing on info that i don't have and hasn't been established yet

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Inb4 we have pages of discussion and a dev comes in and goes "nah"

Personal shields should have been a game changer for standard ballistic weapons. But don't forget, civilian weaponry isn't going to be concerned with over-coming body armor or personal shields. You don't start getting into big leagues with kinetic weaponry until railguns.

Last edited:
Reactions: MosAnted and Krynh

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
@Wsan, would have love to have seen that Marine, would Crash have been her name or nickname? Just out of curiosity, what would have been the general brief behind her?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan, would have love to have seen that Marine, would Crash have been her name or nickname? Just out of curiosity, what would have been the general brief behind her?
She was going to be based on this. Cool bodysuit/armour, actually somewhat mellow despite looking imposing, doesn't like to take off her helmet. I don't think I really put too much thought into it, I just thought it was a cool idea.

Reactions: Jongeedubs and Evil

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Yoma crew expack. Cancelled it before I thought of it, pretty much - wouldn't fit in with his backstory, and I'd not be happy with it until he'd had interactions with most of the existing crew etc, which could honestly take me months to write.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
She was going to be based on this. Cool bodysuit/armour, actually somewhat mellow despite looking imposing, doesn't like to take off her helmet. I don't think I really put too much thought into it, I just thought it was a cool idea.
Fair enough. Would have been cool to see her, but I can understand where you're coming from.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Yoma crew expack. Cancelled it before I thought of it, pretty much - wouldn't fit in with his backstory, and I'd not be happy with it until he'd had interactions with most of the existing crew etc, which could honestly take me months to write.
There goes any hope of playing D&D with the crew... :negativeman:

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Steele: "I seduce the Monster!"
Yoma: "You can't seduce the monster, Captain. It is a concept from beyond the fifth dimension."
Anno: "Can I seduce the monster?"
Yoma: ":catstare:......No."
Steele and Anno: "What if we both try to seduce the monster?"
Yoma, on the verge of tears and giving up: "Roll for persuasion."

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Soldiers Haven in no myr's land for the deserters or other locals who want to go mercenary. Would give Lys a chance to have a garden again. Would need some sort of Big Boss/Snake expy.

Don't have time or really know enough of what would be required to write up a section.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
There goes any hope of playing D&D with the crew... :negativeman:

Listen, you can fit a lot of things in a space winnebago, but a clean room is not one of them. No Yoma recruit without his master (Xinyi), and no Xinyi recruit without a clean room, because Space Immunodeficiencies, yay.
And I'm not about to say "when ship expansion happens", because then ship expansion will happen. And I'll have to write it.

@Evil
That is entirely accurate, well done.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Listen, you can fit a lot of things in a space winnebago, but a clean room is not one of them. No Yoma recruit without his master (Xinyi), and no Xinyi recruit without a clean room, because Space Immunodeficiencies, yay.
And I'm not about to say "when ship expansion happens", because then ship expansion will happen. And I'll have to write it.
You and your logic and common sense! :mad:

Reactions: ShySquare and Evil

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I read that and my heart was hoping it was going to be the TiTS version of Die Hard.
And then you had to go and crush my hopes with a waifu orgyu.

It wasn't going to get written anyway. Mostly it was supposed to be how Steele's lovers react to Steele's other lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxxling