"Great" Ideas you'll never write. And Why?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
It would only count as a symbiotic creature if the host gained an advantage in exchange, whereas parasites just take without giving back (to more or less harmful degrees, depending on the species).

A true symbiote would be really neat though and I could easily see a neat alien species that is basically like Venom (just less innately evil) molding your body in exchange for increased ability (but since a TF can't have tangible battle advantages, the point is moot.)
Ah... Vera. I should really finish her.

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Venom enhanced gray goo armour
Or the armour could have an xp bar that could lead to planet based upgrades

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
The autonomous drone that is my opinion is heavily based on gray goo armour. Its existence feels rushed and there is virtually unlimited potential. Im lazy and have never coded so i'll just dump ideas here till something happens. The gray goo armour could easily be like a venom suit. There could be a level up system or a trust metre, it could merge with other clothes and take on their characteristics( in uveto for example automatically change to winter gear) (who originally wrote the gray goo armour script, we need words). Venom for marvel stuff scary face mask or some shit idk
And maybe some technology stuff to hook line and simker it, (e.g there could be some artificial wing callibration imstead of genetic ones)
Since im not coding it im not gonna dictate it , in the low possibility someone does pick this up they have creative free reign thought i should point that add. (I also understand more important stuff like ships and waifus are beimg done this is just something i thought would be cool)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Additional scenes for bess/ben

You already know why

weeaboobies

Jan 20, 2016
Finally meeting Steele's birth mother, for the same reason why Bess/Ben is almost guaranteed to never get new content.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Finally meeting Steele's birth mother, for the same reason why Bess/Ben is almost guaranteed to never get new content.

I'd be happy to merely shoot her an e-mail on Mother's Day and to get a response.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
The only info that is stored for the baby is
Code:
   baby.originalRace = pc.originalRace;
   baby.skinTone = pc.skinTone;
   baby.lipColor = pc.lipColor;
   baby.nippleColor = pc.nippleColor;
   baby.eyeColor = pc.eyeColor;
   baby.hairColor = pc.hairColor;
   baby.scaleColor = pc.scaleColor;
   baby.furColor = pc.furColor;
so that PC's children can (optionally) match the original genetic makeup of the PC

And since colors are usually a mix of parents attributes with some random outliers thrown in the only real information would be the race as picked during character creation - a bit thin...

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If I could I would try to write some of the things that people want added to tits, even though I'm not into it i would write gay stuff for the people would want more of it, write in more female characters and if I could've taur only stuff to fuck over some bi-pedal people.

But I won't ever write my shit because one it's shit and two even if I took the time out of my life to work on it from a to z there is the chance that if it even got to fen and the coders they would probably be against or not want to code it at all for some reason or another while another big titty bimbo futa gets pushed on through.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
The only info that is stored for the baby is
Code:
   baby.originalRace = pc.originalRace;
   baby.skinTone = pc.skinTone;
   baby.lipColor = pc.lipColor;
   baby.nippleColor = pc.nippleColor;
   baby.eyeColor = pc.eyeColor;
   baby.hairColor = pc.hairColor;
   baby.scaleColor = pc.scaleColor;
   baby.furColor = pc.furColor;
so that PC's children can (optionally) match the original genetic makeup of the PC

And since colors are usually a mix of parents attributes with some random outliers thrown in the only real information would be the race as picked during character creation - a bit thin...
Hopefully people aren't hoping for sex scenes with their mom, so a definite race and a few of these traits might be more than enough.

Also I could be wrong (due to many factors) but I assumed; Rival looks like Uncle Max, who Looks like Victor, because they were twins. Mods aside of course.
Mainly because Max probably had choices similar to the character creator when he had Rival and would be a total shit bag and basically make a carbon copy Max jr.

So putting that all together, Vic could have a default appearance and any trait Steele shares would come from him and the mother would have the other traits or otherwise default to something based on her Race.
In hindsight that could actually work without my stupid headcanon.

TDLR Maybe we can do that in reverse somehow?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Hopefully people aren't hoping for sex scenes with their mom, so a definite race and a few of these traits might be more than enough.

Aside from not touching it all, one of easiest and most plausible things you can do for Steele's mom is to just say that she went on a modding spree so her original race and appearance no longer matter.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Aside from not touching it all, one of easiest and most plausible things you can do for Steele's mom is to just say that she went on a modding spree so her original race and appearance no longer matter.
That's a sensible answer, but I think I'd feel a bit disappointed if that was the case.
But then again I'm pretty sure Steele's "Emotional-Bond" Mother was a robot, so maybe it doesn't matter in the end.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
That's a sensible answer, but I think I'd feel a bit disappointed if that was the case.
But then again I'm pretty sure Steele's "Emotional-Bond" Mother was a robot, so maybe it doesn't matter in the end.
She's rich and single, I'd expect no less from Steele-mom.

Reactions: ShySquare

TFMaster

Also I could be wrong (due to many factors) but I assumed; Rival looks like Uncle Max, who Looks like Victor, because they were twins. Mods aside of course.
Mainly because Max probably had choices similar to the character creator when he had Rival and would be a total shit bag and basically make a carbon copy Max jr.

So putting that all together, Vic could have a default appearance and any trait Steele shares would come from him and the mother would have the other traits or otherwise default to something based on her Race.
In hindsight that could actually work without my stupid headcanon.

TDLR Maybe we can do that in reverse somehow?

Actually we do know one thing about Victor’s original appearance and that’s the line that the doctor says while choosing the PC’s hair color and that is “We could make it black like yours was...” meaning that Victor at least started out with black hair before he got into extensively nodding himself.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
The problem with the mother is that she is not only a blank slate (we only know the race, that she is one of Victor's lovers and that she is still alive) - for all we know she wasn't there during Steele's childhood or involved in the upbringing.

A flood of childhood memories come rushing back, of the first decade of your life spent in the nurse-droid’s loving care. She was like a surrogate mother in your own’s absence, with you and Dad every step of the way until your tween years.

If she couldn't or didn't want to interact during childhood and be involved in the upbringing why would there be contact now? Similar to the mothers day greeting - it should be a show of affection/thanks for being there for the child not an obligation based on sharing some genes...

gunderson

Feb 28, 2016
Granted the state of things vis-a-vis incest and TiTS, how seriously have people considered making a TiTS mod where people just take an arbitrary build of the game and add whatever scenes the modding community wants to it?

Like, I'd love to have Steele meet his mom and fuck her, or have increasingly good sex scenes with the rival after every probe, or sex scenes with any number of other Steele family members, or (with sci-fi-magical aging tech) some intergenerational porking like in CoC, or just do some good ol' fashioned inbreeding.

A while ago we might have been able to hold out hope that that sort of thing might eventually get implemented in some way if enough of the community wanted it, but it should be pretty clear now that the main development team is so uncomfortable with that stuff that it's basically never going to happen if the community doesn't make it happen some other way.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Granted the state of things vis-a-vis incest and TiTS, how seriously have people considered making a TiTS mod where people just take an arbitrary build of the game and add whatever scenes the modding community wants to it?

Like, I'd love to have Steele meet his mom and fuck her, or have increasingly good sex scenes with the rival after every probe, or sex scenes with any number of other Steele family members, or (with sci-fi-magical aging tech) some intergenerational porking like in CoC, or just do some good ol' fashioned inbreeding.

A while ago we might have been able to hold out hope that that sort of thing might eventually get implemented in some way if enough of the community wanted it, but it should be pretty clear now that the main development team is so uncomfortable with that stuff that it's basically never going to happen if the community doesn't make it happen some other way.

There will be no mods.