God-Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It's been asked a few weeks ago but nobody answered so I'm going to assume that's still the goal.
As for the merc storyline, I have no idea what to hope for. If orcs can be made to stop with the raping but these guys can't, I really don't want to get buddy buddy with them. But at the same time they are what passes for law enforcement around Hawkthorne and scattering them to the winds like we can the orcs is probably going to do more harm than good. Though it doesn't seem like we'll be able to do the latter.
You can stop them to rape in 2 ways. If either Leofric or you get together with Jen, they are going to stop attacking people.

Reactions: jwins

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I thought the merks were only brought on in response to the orcs and the harpies? Besides, a militia would be better than them and they're not exactly the law if they're robbing and raping just like the orcs and harpies they were hired to stop. They became the very thing they swore to destroy. They were to destroy the rapey thieves, not join them. Bring balance to the marches, not leave it in a suspiciously gooey darkness. Jen is the only one I'm sympathizing with. She's in over her head and suffers from a bad case of hero worship and tsundere syndrome. The latter of which has no cure I'm afraid.

Something I'd like with the god forms is for the associated god you sold your soul to, to send a group to the wayfort to represent them. Like an honor guard or something. Having a squad of gothmanders making Evergreen, those horse shamans, and that mushroom druid sweat with their magic deepthroating skills would be funny. Or forcing Nakano to interact with barbarians while being unable to say or do anything without being insubordinate as hell to his god and champion. All roads must lead to bullying Nakano.

or you get together with Jen, they are going to stop attacking people.

Well, if you insist. I shall take one for the team to stop the wicked mercenaries.
That'll be funny for me. I'm going gothmander and may get to steal away Leofric's number 1 fan. One god's champion will steal another's potential partner.
If I can not kill Leofric, then I shall bully him!

Reactions: ThunderOwl

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would rather have third option, that does not end up with rape of female mercs mind you, since I do not care for Jen. Not interested in her romantically. But at same time I do not want to reward Leofric for awful job he is doing.

Reactions: Kesil

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Her dialogue pretty strongly hints at a PREVIOUS attempt that went much, much worse.

I am both terrified and impressed. She has the worst luck imaginable.

Reactions: Savin

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
I feel like if your champion is more into magic maybe an lovecraftian patron like a god that predates all gods it dosent have to be a mess of eyes or tenticles but I feel it has to have some tenticles

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The cosmology of the setting is wonky enough that adding anything else to it would be scope creep of a massive scale. (Convocation of Mirrors) Given that the writers have made it clear they aren't interested in deeply exploring the ramifications of the pre-Godswar gods because of scope creep, positing something even older is a non-starter and a half. That said, there's nothing wrong with wanting more tentacles, of divine origin or otherwise.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
That said, there's nothing wrong with wanting more tentacles, of divine origin or otherwise.
Did I hear someone mention Cthulhu?

Status
Not open for further replies.