Give Drones a separate equip slot

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
personally I feel as if this is mostly a problem with people on uveto who don't want to change their gear to something else such as the sleek parka because it ruins their build, but soon or later there may be a planet that's similar to uveto and being a desert and making us hotter and we'll have to change again. Mostly I'll just say that either you should become an huskar or just use the sleek parka or the thermal packs.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
personally I feel as if this is mostly a problem with people on uveto who don't want to change their gear to something else such as the sleek parka because it ruins their build, but soon or later there may be a planet that's similar to uveto and being a desert and making us hotter and we'll have to change again. Mostly I'll just say that either you should become an huskar or just use the sleek parka or the thermal packs.
There's literally no need to use anything except Thermal Packs. One inventory slot for 10 days of protection from the weather, they're dirt cheap, and you don't need to change your gear. You don't even have to fuck for them!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
There's literally no need to use anything except Thermal Packs. One inventory slot for 10 days of protection from the weather, they're dirt cheap, and you don't need to change your gear. You don't even have to fuck for them!

Wait, wtf, a thermal pack is one *day* of protection? Shit, I thought it was only one *hour*!

I just put on Winter Gear. None of my PCs wear armor for protection anyway.

But that covers up all your fun bits!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Thermal packs are only most optimal if you don't TF to have cold protection. Any basic fur adds some protection. Wool, huskar mane w/ fur, frost fox veins all negate it entirely.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
But that's a Mod and thus a cost to your character. That is changing it to go there.
Thus "only if you don't". And since most TF's don't factor into combat, which is the main issue people were having with accessories, it's a minor thing to worry about. Plus, wool is just a tacked on perk, you can tf fur skin away and keep it. You may have some odd descriptions, but you'll have permanent protection.