Giantess lovers

Discussion in 'General Bullshit' started by tommykai0210, Jul 11, 2018.

1. tommykai0210

tommykai0210 New Member

Hello everyone i'm new here and i wanted to thank Fenoxo for making these games i enjoy them really much i hope that they get better. i always wanted to see giants and giantess in these games but i'll let fenoxo decide it.

#1 tommykai0210, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

There is one giantess in CoC. Just spend some time at the lake after dealing with the factory.

3. zero point sixty

zero point sixty Well-Known Member

Depending on what you consider giant, there's also that woman in the cave in CoC, and that new amazon Kaithrit in TiTS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, kid, and I
    Don't forget the Gold Queens, as well as The Queen of the Deep! And the Frostwyrm, too, if you don't mind some more.... Feral lovemaking.

Nephilim_Anunnaki likes this.
  5. zero point sixty

zero point sixty Well-Known Member

Oh, and the Fanfir shopkeeper on Myrellion, if you're into dudes. I think he's in Gildenmere?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. _m0RV_

_m0RV_ Member

I love size difference, so this is something I'd be interested in seeing more of.

7. Grimoire

Grimoire Well-Known Member

I miss writing Sasha and Hilde, two giant Amazonian women (I think Orc?). Writing the Snu Snu bits was funny and enjoyable, insertPlayerName gets inserted into a Giantess and acts as a double-headed dildo. (see Sou'jure> "Spice Up!" option)

XBoxMaster131 and _m0RV_ like this.
  8. _m0RV_

_m0RV_ Member

Grimoire ... I recognize

9. XBoxMaster131

What is this from? Pretty sure I'd remember something like that.

10. Grimoire

If you look through my Google Doc
    Sou'jure: City of Corruption, there's a Sourthern District that leads to a cemetery guarded by two Giantess. I think I added two scenes idk. Check the Revamp Mod forums for [idea revival]

This was an incomplete expansion project for COC three years ago that I wrote as a combined writers jam session and I wrote the main stuff while everyone pitched in. Alot of people wanted Giantess so so I added them into my project for those links.

11. XBoxMaster131

Looks cool! I'll be sure to keep an eye on it!

12. _m0RV_

_m0RV_ Member

Incomplete, three years old... Any plans to complete it, @Grimoire?

13. Grimoire

I don't know, I'm on the fence because I was told it was going into the Revamp Mod (which I approved) and I haven't been working on writing anything for so long my mojo is rusty.

Right now I'm working on getting my non-smut exclusive projects out and I was hoping to work on authoring two books on the forums for free. Just to practice my craft and writing skills.

14. _m0RV_

_m0RV_ Member

Awesome. By chance, are you looking for writing work? I wrote a book myself and know it can be a full-time job, but just curious.

15. XBoxMaster131

Mind giving me the name of it? You may have just gained a customer.

16. Grimoire

Depends on what you have, commission or pledging?