Giantess lovers

tommykai0210

Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone i'm new here and i wanted to thank Fenoxo for making these games i enjoy them really much i hope that they get better. i always wanted to see giants and giantess in these games but i'll let fenoxo decide it.

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
There is one giantess in CoC. Just spend some time at the lake after dealing with the factory.

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
I love size difference, so this is something I'd be interested in seeing more of.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I miss writing Sasha and Hilde, two giant Amazonian women (I think Orc?). Writing the Snu Snu bits was funny and enjoyable, insertPlayerName gets inserted into a Giantess and acts as a double-headed dildo. (see Sou'jure> "Spice Up!" option)
What is this from? Pretty sure I'd remember something like that.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
If you look through my Google Doc
Sou'jure: City of Corruption, there's a Sourthern District that leads to a cemetery guarded by two Giantess. I think I added two scenes idk. Check the Revamp Mod forums for [idea revival]

This was an incomplete expansion project for COC three years ago that I wrote as a combined writers jam session and I wrote the main stuff while everyone pitched in. Alot of people wanted Giantess so so I added them into my project for those links.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If you look through my Google Doc
Sou'jure: City of Corruption, there's a Sourthern District that leads to a cemetery guarded by two Giantess. I think I added two scenes idk. Check the Revamp Mod forums for [idea revival]

This was an incomplete expansion project for COC three years ago that I wrote as a combined writers jam session and I wrote the main stuff while everyone pitched in. Alot of people wanted Giantess so so I added them into my project for those links.
Looks cool! I'll be sure to keep an eye on it!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Incomplete, three years old... Any plans to complete it, @Grimoire?

I don't know, I'm on the fence because I was told it was going into the Revamp Mod (which I approved) and I haven't been working on writing anything for so long my mojo is rusty.

Right now I'm working on getting my non-smut exclusive projects out and I was hoping to work on authoring two books on the forums for free. Just to practice my craft and writing skills.

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
Awesome. By chance, are you looking for writing work? I wrote a book myself and know it can be a full-time job, but just curious.