Getting Shade back

Grzester23

Dec 24, 2017
So, I didn't know about the whole Steele-Shade thing and I made her hostile durning Kara's secound quest. She's still alive though. Can I do something in TiTsED to put her back?

BTW I've already collected probe in Myrelion and Shade already wasn't around when that happend.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Probably. I don't know the flags off hand though.

But maybe keep that save, in case Savin has stuff going forward with hostile Shade.

Dec 24, 2017
Under raw I have "Distracted_Shade 1" (Flirted), haven't proc Kara2 yet, Ill update ya then but all other values outside sexy time are blank for me, obviously Shade_sex_disabled and Shade_is_hostile are likely values you'll want to clear, but just hold out a bit longer and I'll see what I can get for ya. Will report back asap.

Grzester23

Dec 24, 2017
Under raw I have "Distracted_Shade 1" (Flirted), haven't proc Kara2 yet, Ill update ya then but all other values outside sexy time are blank for me, obviously Shade_sex_disabled and Shade_is_hostile are likely values you'll want to clear, but just hold out a bit longer and I'll see what I can get for ya. Will report back asap.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to that :)