Games bosses that you hate

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That'd be Kefka as a character, not Kefka as a final boss. Teaching everyone Ultima/Flare + farming Celestriads from the Brachiosaurs (now THAT's a FF VI enemy I hatehatehatehate!) makes the final confrontation waaaaay too easy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
All RPG bosses can be cheesed pretty hard by just having more consumables or better equipment or higher levels.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Seymour from FFX. That guy as a character annoyed me to begin with, then you have to fight him not once, not twice, but Three Fucking Times! And each time he was annoying as fuck.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I absolutely vaporized him at the snowy mountain place where Kimahri is from. Did my first 99,999 on him.

If you guys want to know true suffering, try fighting the True Boss at the end of Kirby's Dreamland 3, after the King DeDeDe fight.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Mass effect andromeda: archon boss battle , reason shit(if you've gotten that far you know why)

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Earthbound's Giygas. Now before everyone eats me alive, yes it had a very climactic build up to the true final boss and the creep factor was high. But you go through the whole game to give the main character a godlike power boost and when you get to the final boss, you presume he's the only one out of your party that can take Giygas out in a protracted fight. You can't. So how do you beat this boss?
With Paula's pray command, a move that is otherwise of limited use in any other battle with random effects that could hurt you as well as help you. There's absolutely no clue about it either, I just tried using it and... well, that's the real way to win. I suppose the challenge was to keep Paula alive long enough to pray about five or ten times? Oh well, still an awesome game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I really hate a couple of the bosses from old WoW raids. If my guild doesn't have a dungeon or event or something, I go and do old raids (its good if you're into Transmogs, you want materials or just want loot). But what people don't know is that several raid bosses in WoW have triggers at certain levels of health and if those aren't triggered (usually by being stupidly overpowered for the raid), well the whole thing is borked and I've lost time, the possibility of rare loot and I'm locked out of the raid for a week.

Jerks

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The Riddler in Arkham Knight. The boss fight itself is ok, but getting to the fucker is nigh impossible!

Come to think of it, that kinda applies to all the Arkham games, doesn't it?