Games bosses that you hate

Chillztop

Feb 12, 2017
Well since i got nothing to do i created this thread for the lols

Wich bosses do you guys hate the most
For me it's arizona from bd2,she literally made me go out of ammo on 4 different weapons, while she still had 1/3 of health left.
Belfry gargoyles from dark souls2 i Hated them so much you have to fight 5 of them at the same time,and dont get me started with the ancient dragon and his one-shots

Reactions: shadefalcon

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
In general, I hate bosses in RPGs, especially those in Borderlands and Bethesda games. They're often times just sponges with no mechanics, aside from "dodge shit being spewn at you" in the case of Borderlands, and "chug potions/stims/food" in Bethesda's case. They're uninspired, lazy and frankly just fucking boring.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
In general, I hate bosses in RPGs, especially those in Borderlands and Bethesda games. They're often times just sponges with no mechanics, aside from "dodge shit being spewn at you" in the case of Borderlands, and "chug potions/stims/food" in Bethesda's case. They're uninspired, lazy and frankly just fucking boring.
Reminds me when I played FF5 for the first time and thought it was really cool how all the bosses had some kind of special mechanic behind them.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The Adamantoise in Final Fantasy XV. Wasn't too difficult if you fought a certain way but took a long time to take down (2 1/2-3 in-game days).

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
The Dark Lurker from DS2. Besides the second half of his fight the real problem was getting there in the first place.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Boss battles that you can't win. Or that you win in gameplay and the narrative decides you lost. It can feel great if it was a hard fought battle and you didn't know until the reveal...but these are usually poorly (or not at all) disguised, and just makes you want to put your controller down and throw your hands up. That new Digimon Cyber Sleuth had 7 or 8 of those fights...

Reactions: Alypia

Angle

Feb 14, 2017
Aldritch in Dark Souls 3 he killed a character I really liked and his boss fight was annoying! :mad:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Boss battles that you can't win. Or that you win in gameplay and the narrative decides you lost. It can feel great if it was a hard fought battle and you didn't know until the reveal...but these are usually poorly (or not at all) disguised, and just makes you want to put your controller down and throw your hands up.
Kai. Fucking. Leng.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Motherfucking Sephiroth. Spoilers for the most well known twist in gaming ahead. Not only is this bastard basically 3 bullet sponge boss fights in a row, but he also kills your primary healer halfway through the game forcing one of your attackers to take up that role. His attacks also grow more OP with each form until you're healing as much as attacking and further slowing the battle down to a crawl. If you don't spend 10 hours grinding through every optional boss in FF7 this battle can easily last half an hour.

Ynsano

Feb 7, 2017
Galamoth from Symphony of the night... even with game shark this guy takes a LOT of time to kill....

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
The Second Coil of Bahamut - Turn 2 (Savage) in FFXIV. The most bullshit fight I have ever suffered through in an MMO to date.

Peltatum in Freedom Wars can eat a dick because of those infuriating respawning chain adds it keeps shitting out.

Gill in 3rd Strike because he's an absolute wanker to fight on the highest difficulty. Every time he taunts, he turns the difficulty down which forces you to restart the entire run.

Shago in KI on Kyle difficulty. Stupid fuckin' Skynet reading my mind.

Yhorm the Giant in Dark Souls 3. Why did they make the single coolest Lord of Cinder in the intro into a gimmick fight with the Storm Ruler? Sure I fought him without it, but his moveset is designed to counter people who backpedal away with the Storm Ruler charging so just sitting near his feet renders 90% of his attacks useless, while also baiting him into his most punishable move. Same goes for Ancient Wyvern. I loathe gimmick bosses for the most part.

Pretty much every boss in Borderlands and Borderlands 2. Bullet sponges.

Apex Rajang 140 GQs in MH4U. Stupid fuckin' super saiyan monkey throwing mountains at me.

...and last but not least every single SNK boss. Especially KOF XI Magaki. FUCK you Magaki.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Galamoth from Symphony of the night... even with game shark this guy takes a LOT of time to kill....

That's the big bastard with the crazy OP lightning attack, right? I never beat him. I beat every other boss in the game including the final battle but never beat him.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
Moloch from Hellgate: London
That (Random sequence of profanities that really annoys the writter of this post) is one of my most hated enemies ever in the game.
He killed me every time, even with some of the best early game equipment (mind you: i was level 8 when i've fought it and he was level 7)..
Needed to use hit & run tactics on him

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Only it limited area of fight with Duriel was slight annoying on some of non melee classes imho.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Ethereal Queen from Radiata Sotries. FUCK THAT EXTRA BOSS! even with a full party at Max level with the Guild masters shes a bitch to beat.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Tabuu from super smash bros brawl. This boss would be so much easier if he didn't have a unavoidable attack that kills you in one hit. It took me 2 days and the power of meta knight to beat him

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Pasternak in Ace Combat 6 is hella obnoxious, especially on high difficulties or when trying to get the gunkill medal. Bosses that stealth out to extend fights suck.
Kai. Fucking. Leng.
Co-sign. "Win the fight but lose the cut-scene" is the worst.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Here's an oldy... Phantom Virus from 'Scooby Doo and the cyber chase' game for PS1. He was the bane of my existence, because my memory card was corrupted and I couldn't save, so if I died,( he was always unbeatable for me) or the power went off, I had to start from the very beginning of the game...

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Ooooh this one is a bit of a toughy.

Senator Armstrong is definitely one of those bosses that I like and hate in equal measure, especially when you fight him as Slipstream Sam.

Oh! I remember now the boss fight that I hate!!! It was the Final Boss of Ninja Gaiden 2! Damn Skull Spam and my health not replenished!

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
Kefka Palazzo from FFVI, hands down. I don't even have to think on where to begin, as he's annoying from the first scene he's actually introduced in. And just when you think he's fucked up, you find out something worse he did in the past, or he just makes sure to show how awful he is in the present. We're talking slavery, genocide, world destruction, world domination, being annoying as hell to kill, and so on. It's been a while since I've played the game, so I've lost track of how many times you have to beat him through the story. I actually dislike him so much I think I'm going to start a new save so I can kill him all over again. Though, I might be a bit bias anyways as FFVI was actually the first rpg I ever played.