[Game Version: 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1268] Amber Seed doesn't change skin?

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
after experimenting to get rid of my character's fluffy fur thinking it maybe just didn't want to change the fur to feathers, I noticed it also doesn't change regular skin to feathers either? then I noticed arms and legs are both labled as feathered and fluffy. so it's just not changing the rest of the body to be feathered?

I'm going to keep save scumming for a bit to see if maybe I'm just getting really unlucky with the change triggering, but I thought I should report it just in case something's actually broken.

2022-02-04.png

Attachments

• Lissel (F) - 11Hrs 14Mins, 3 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    598.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: R Blaze

R Blaze

Feb 4, 2022
I can confirm it's bugged. I tried to make a Phoenix-Morph but it wasn't registering and was wondering why. It also implies that my characters face is messed up LOL.

Attachments

• 2022-02-04.png
    2022-02-04.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Keet

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I can confirm it's bugged. I tried to make a Phoenix-Morph but it wasn't registering and was wondering why. It also implies that my characters face is messed up LOL.
well, at least now I know it's a bug! I'll just keep changing up my character how i want for now and wait for a fix instead of wasting my seeds again :ghost:I'm good pretending the fur is feathers til then XD

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Hmm, I think I have the fix for this. The tf would only fire if you had smooth skin, which was clearly wrong since later sections handled fluff. Works on your save, I'll submit it.

Reactions: Keet