Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Not overreacting enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are a idiot and missed a easy in-game solution

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
TLDR how easily could the default dick length be changed to 6 inches instead of 5.5 and potentially have the lengthen option in galomax be changed to 1 inch at a time with half the cost.

Full post below

Ok to be blunt the default size for new penises grown in this manner is 5.5 inches normally not a problem I just use TiTsed to put it at 6 as I am a bit OCD about it being even and a whole number. But due to recent event I can't do that so after searching through tons of items I have to ask why it's set at 5.5 inches.

Nearly every item the effects dick size in some way does so in whole numbers the only items I could find that don't are circumscriber cream, turtleneck cream (both have a 50% chance to decrease and increase length by 0.1 respectively) and the Pandaneen Pill which does 1\4 of a inch but that is only a 33% chance. The only other item capable of fixing this problem is the horse-cock which is not ideal as their are only 2 which tend to be given to NPC's. This makes it very difficult to change the default size to a whole number let alone a even one without a decent amount of time and money.

This problem is further aggravated as the lengthen option increase dick length by 2 inches at once. Which means one of the easier option that being take circumscriber till it is at 5 then take turtleneck to bring the thickness ratio back up to 1 reloading if it goes above 5 doesn't work cause then I get a odd number and have to go get other transformatives to add 1 inch. Also the reason I don't use Pandaneen Pill is the condition to trigger this effect is a bit confusing (Shortest penis length less than 150% height as inches) that said it is cheaper than buying the creams so. Edit looks like the Pandaneen Pill can't effect gooey genitals so that one more tf down. The tf's I know work are the horse cock and the Amazon suit at Poe A. (make your dicks as close to 12 as possible then use that and it will go to exactly 12)

Also to anyone noticing I am posting alot on the forums this is what happens when my expensive gaming computer decides to just not work and I am still waiting on the repair people a week later.

Last edited: