Galaxy

Youko

Jun 12, 2017
Dumb
Kay so still don't know how to delete this or if there even is a way, so I'm just gonna edit this out so I can stop cringing about it.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
maybe it'll inspire someone else.
"This subforum is a good place to take an idea you've come up with, and would like to work on yourself, and pitch them."

"That's a lot of work. It's unlikely you're going to do it. That's fine, just temper your expectations and realize that, hey, you probably aren't gonna inspire anyone."

If yout just want to throw some "wouldn't it be good if...?" random ideas, kindly post on https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-content-would-you-like-added.3107/

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I did. It's for ideas. You can judge me all you want for having a "bad" idea. This is basically silly mode versions of ideas. It's not like I didn't expect someone to get mad about it. I did read both posts. It's still an idea but in the idea place. Even if the creators don't care maybe it'll inspire someone else.

Its not about "good ideas" or "bad ideas". There's a thread in the main TiTS forum for stuff you'd like to see added to the game. The whole point of that particular thread is that someone might read that and go "Oh, that sounds like it could be good. I might work on that."

The Ideas subforum is maybe misnamed. Its for people to share their work-in-progress of their projects. Its "Hey guys, here's an idea I've had, check out what I've done so far."