Furry Beach Club

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Pairings/Fetishes?  Furry is a given, obviously, but what about M/M or bdsm etc.?  Some extra info would be nice

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
looks neat but when i tried to make a account it says please correct you input below without telling me whats wrong and clicking on play as guest does nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

redfox

Aug 27, 2015
did you guys sign up for the game when it was announced? if you did sign up it check your email for it.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
They are saying they are trying to register a NEW account and when they attempt to do so it just says they need to correct something but it doesn't say what needs to be corrected. And the option to play as a guest doesn't work either.

gmant

Feb 7, 2016
It's only open for people who registered for their newsletter a few monhs ago or those who donated. Apparently they want to do some fixes and make sure their servers can handle it before going public.

foxflyer

Oct 7, 2015
I was able to go in as a guest and it looks somewhat interesting so far. There are limits to some interactions: " If you like who you’re talking to, you can take them on a date for a small amount of in-game coins, which may be purchased. In the future we plan to add possibilities to earn small amount of coins ingame for free."

Edit/update: I was able to create an account. I don't know if I signed up for it at some point and I don't remember it, that could be possible.

Last edited by a moderator: