Fun Team builds

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
So as usual I decide to ask people around what fun Team builds they are having fun with especially when you get to the harder content like up north past the ice palace. of course we have the usual Tank/Healer/DPS builds but anyone have certain members who synergize especially well with your character? Like Having Bimbo Azzy and Arona to make your team a Tease based team.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
I've only really been up in the rift with Quin and Ryn because I like rhyming teams because they seem to have the most interesting/relevant dialogue for that part of the game, so I haven't played too much with builds yet. :oops: Before that it feels like you can make almost any combination work..

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Knight Azzy + Mage Champ + Queenly Ryn is pretty fun.
So is Tankrona + Mage Champ + Queenly Ryn.
And Mirror Tank Mage Champ + Wanderer Brint + Queenly Ryn.

Someday I might try out Mirror Tank Mage Champ + Reflect Kiyoko + Cait/Ryn, because I love reflect cheeses, but Kiyoko isn't really my thing.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
- While it's a bog-standard build I like my (Male) Thief+Tanky Arona+Priestess!Cait combo for versatility and because if a battle ends with a lot of resolve damage taken, there's a good chance for a hot threesome right afterwards.
- Charmer Champ+Honey!Azzy+Quin, for making everything that doesn't resist Tease attacks fall over into a quivering pile of fuck in about twenty seconds. Of course for foes that resist the horni the party has Problems, though with some tweaks to my Charmer and Azzy's gear set it can still work.
- My third Thief champ (the one I went all-in Kitsune with) pairs wonderfully with Kitsune-Bi Kiyoko and Outrider!Ryn due to Twist the Knife. Kiyoko and Ryn both have ways to fight enemies with good physical resistance and the latter can cover healing as well, albeit with a long cooldown.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
As I said with my Latest Team is My Black Mage uses a mix of Lust spells and Allure. Honey Azzy and Tankrona because Tankrona has Prime Target, I can usually take out a group of enemies in a turn or 2 through Lust Damage and if not I do technically have a Healer and a Tank on my party :p

Another Party I may try is a complete Fire DPS for kicks with Black Mage Pyro, Desert Pyromancer Brienne, and Kitsune Fire Kiyoko. thinking of trying that for kicks to destroy the barrels in the latest quest step we got.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
I have long since switched to a fill in the gaps jack-of-all-trades, master of none role for my OC rogue. Greater heal, shell cracker, driving thrust, deadly shadow, and assassinate. With a War Scythe.
Pyromancer Brienne with a summon and Knight Azzy are more than enough for the Rift . You know, if I keep an eye on their health. It is a massacre if I direct them personally in manual. They also milk each other.
Nothing special in the tease department though.

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
I have long since switched to a fill in the gaps jack-of-all-trades, master of none role for my OC rogue. Greater heal, shell cracker, driving thrust, deadly shadow, and assassinate. With a War Scythe.
Pyromancer Brienne with a summon and Knight Azzy are more than enough for the Rift . You know, if I keep an eye on their health. It is a massacre if I direct them personally in manual. They also milk each other.
Nothing special in the tease department though.
Is war scythe better than griefmaker? 50 pen seems better to me. And War Scythe has negative accuracy and pure piercing which can have be resisted by alot of tanky dudes.

Anyways I also have a similar thief. At will skill is flexible with mirror stance/sneak attack/greater heal/bolstering dance. Assassinate. Deadly shadow. Driving thrust and lunge (because I'm a scumbag and still have it equipped from the bugged version). If I couldn't use lunge, I would go with acid flask rather than shell cracker. Team mates doesn't matter too much. Just need a healer and anyone else.

I did notice bimbo Azzy being ridiculously powerful in lust dmg with AOE tease attacks hitting for 100+. I think heal + lust dmg PC with bimbo azzy and quin/arona would destroy stuff with resolve dmg.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I have been tempted to make a Slutty Healer with Tankrona and Azzy as my Team mates (I usually go for those 2 when I want to make a tease team, not a Quinn fan) I am really hoping for a Tease based Cait soon. I do also hope that the PC may one day get a non at-will resolve healing skill so I can have greater heal as my at will.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Is war scythe better than griefmaker? 50 pen seems better to me. And War Scythe has negative accuracy and pure piercing which can have be resisted by alot of tanky dudes.

Anyways I also have a similar thief. At will skill is flexible with mirror stance/sneak attack/greater heal/bolstering dance. Assassinate. Deadly shadow. Driving thrust and lunge (because I'm a scumbag and still have it equipped from the bugged version). If I couldn't use lunge, I would go with acid flask rather than shell cracker. Team mates doesn't matter too much. Just need a healer and anyone else.

I did notice bimbo Azzy being ridiculously powerful in lust dmg with AOE tease attacks hitting for 100+. I think heal + lust dmg PC with bimbo azzy and quin/arona would destroy stuff with resolve dmg.

I have my reasons for not using the Griefmaker. Accuracy loss is easier to manage than evasion loss for a (strength, agility, cunning) rogue. Also, Griefmaker has a large portion of its damage in cold. Shell cracker generally sunders a target. Leading to a driving thrust mega crit, Deadly shadows is a area attack that puts you in obscure. Which is great for shrugging of some aggro, doing some sneaky heals, attacking, etc. It is basically my only concession to area attacks instead of focused damage.
Magic Brienne is an actual offensive magic build and Azzy can tank and has one key attack that synergizes well with twist the knife. That poison (blight) one.
I simply have balls big enough and encased in brass to hide behind large women with big voluptuous titties and pray to Keros that Jotun will ignore me or miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanio