Fuck, Marry, Kill

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Let’s play this old game of Fuck, Marry, Kill!

Here’s my first one for you:

asgore.png

-Asgore Dreemurr (Undertale)
1200px-Joseph_Joestar.png

-Joseph Joestar (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
694167-armstrong.jpg

-Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Fuck JoJo
Marry Armstrong (and hope to bang his sister without being stabbed)
iu

Kill Asgore

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, here’s another:
tumblr_inline_nsoxznMAKx1tant46_1280.png

-Dark Sun Gwyndolin
fgo_rider_astolfo_1.jpg

-Astolfo
d9gzasp-3da7c41d-69c6-40ee-9c1e-d1489121c50f.png

(Art by Gooseworx)
-Mettaton EX

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Okay, here’s another:
tumblr_inline_nsoxznMAKx1tant46_1280.png

-Dark Sun Gwyndolin
fgo_rider_astolfo_1.jpg

-Astolfo
d9gzasp-3da7c41d-69c6-40ee-9c1e-d1489121c50f.png

(Art by Gooseworx)
-Mettaton EX

I’d fuck Astolfo, marry Gwyndolin and kill that undertale guy.

Reactions: Tinman

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
What’s your reasoning?

Because I know two of those characters. Gwyn is my favorite Dark Souls Character (along with Priscilla) and Astolfo is my fav Fate character. They’re both hot and feminine males. As for Mettaton, he’s too flamboyant and vivid for my tastes. Undertale’s music is good, but none of the characters turn me on. I like that spider girl though.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, since no one replied, I’ll make this easier by giving my personal opinion:

-Kill: Colonel Roy Mustang
While he’s pretty fine, he’s also the only person in this group who’s committed any war crimes. Not only that, but he also can be kind of a dick. Even so, he deeply cares for his loved ones and will make sure to hunt down and kill anyone who dares hurt them, so he’s not a necessarily bad choice for Marry. Still, I feel the other two are better in my book.

-Marry: Aubrey Little
She’s magic, she owns a rabbit named Doctor Harris Bonkers, She wears a cool denim jacket, and is Bisexual. This makes her pretty awesome, combined with how empathetic she can be. Sure, she has moments where she does something that ends up biting her in the ass later or makes her feel terrible, but she’s willing to admit when she’s done something wrong and try to make up for it, which is a pretty good quality for someone you’re in a relationship with. Overall, a pretty good choice in my book.

-Magnus Burnsides: Fuck
This man is a hunk with a heart of gold that is not only handsome, but also an absolute unit. His strong arms are just as capable of giving a good hug as they are ripping off a robot’s limbs. He’s also a pretty good marriage choice, since he’s a carpenter and could carve you up a chair to sit on, but I digress; I choose fuck for him.

If this helped, let me know! I might do it for later ones, in case people either need help choosing or want to see what I think.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
What would help is changing things up. I entertained the first one to play along, but if you continue posting just men you're going to get a lot fewer responses. A little more patience is also a good idea. This is a forum not Twitter. it sometimes takes more than 24 hours to get replies.

Reactions: Kesil

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
What would help is changing things up. I entertained the first one to play along, but if you continue posting just men you're going to get a lot fewer responses. A little more patience is also a good idea. This is a forum not Twitter. it sometimes takes more than 24 hours to get replies.
Sorry! I understand!

Fuck, Marry, Kill:
undertale___muffet_by_ss2sonic-d9ceqhf.png

-Muffet (Art Source: ss2sonic)
entraptarender_1.png

-Entrapta
New_MGR_Mistral_sm.jpg

-Mistral