Bug with Frostwyrm Conservation

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
This happened after doing a Conservation with the wyrms. Im not sure why or how this is happening, considering the lore and mechanics at play in this scene, and not even B himself could give insight to it, so idk what to make of it.

is this a bug? how is this even a thing?

You'll have to bring that up in bug reports. I don't recall ever writing that line.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
having done the wiki documentation for this, i can extrapolate a little since you've provided no helpful information.

The Conservation sex option is done through Flurry (Alrythe). Doing the Conservation -> On Bottom route does not impregnate Flurry and impregnates Steele with Frosty's egg. Waiting 4 months after doing the scene causes Steele to birth the egg from Frosty. Because the scene was initiated through Flurry, the further waiting would require an egg from between Flurry and Steele, and none were produced from this sex option.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
having done the wiki documentation for this, i can extrapolate a little since you've provided no helpful information.

The Conservation sex option is done through Flurry (Alrythe). Doing the Conservation -> On Bottom route does not impregnate Flurry and impregnates Steele with Frosty's egg. Waiting 4 months after doing the scene causes Steele to birth the egg from Frosty. Because the scene was initiated through Flurry, the further waiting would require an egg from between Flurry and Steele, and none were produced from this sex option.
OK so the whole thing is just because the game has gotten all mixed up and stuff.

I guess someone's gonna need to take a wrench to this...

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
no, strictly speaking it works as intended since I wouldn't expect flurry to be able to incubate frosty's egg (I don't fully remember the details of how frostwyrm incubation works).

I don't think B wrote incubation scenes for every single combination of pregnancy so the coders likely did what they could.