FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Some very basic fanfir anatomy works.

I'm too ill and tired atm to actually try anything, so i simply doodled stuff to get some basic idea. I'm having issues understanding some parts the codex - i'm not a native English speaker - so i need to something about that before i start any proper work. I also have some of my own ideas for appearance that i need to try toning down while drawing - don't wanna change other's species, that's just rude.

tTTDKC8.png

Fanfir's are my favorite species to date in TiTS (wonder what that says about me) so i do like drawing them. Hope i can nail down the appearance so i can get to actual drawing.

This is the business. Think if you did this up it would look very close to how I imagined them. I'm glad you liked him/them, btw.

That's kinda how I imagined Fanfir too, with that gait that reminds me of Tigrex from Monster hunter.

Exactly!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
All the weird stuff our characters do while we´re playing XD.
During the New Texas workouts I was constantly sweating while progressing with Bess and Reaha at the same time...
Should´ve used sweet sweat. Though I´m not sure that was in the game at the time.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
All the weird stuff our characters do while we´re playing XD.
During the New Texas workouts I was constantly sweating while progressing with Bess and Reaha at the same time...
Should´ve used sweet sweat. Though I´m not sure that was in the game at the time.

Oh, i've been wondering where one would need something called sweet sweat. Pardon me, i haven't gotten into the gym at this point. Always either out of credits or not enough interest.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Oh, i've been wondering where one would need something called sweet sweat. Pardon me, i haven't gotten into the gym at this point. Always either out of credits or not enough interest.
Besides unlocking Carrie and Cora scenes when you´re sweating it´s mainly fluff.
I don´t really know your interests so I can only speak for myself, but I find some of the characters in the gym, like Simone and Lola to be nice reads.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Besides unlocking Carrie and Cora scenes when you´re sweating it´s mainly fluff.
I don´t really know your interests so I can only speak for myself, but I find some of the characters in the gym, like Simone and Lola to be nice reads.

... Not into women or femboys. Or macho's ... or super duper ripped dudes ...

Actually what the hell am i even into? I can't mention anything at the moment.

I need to make a list, maybe Santa will come and grant me some new NPC's encounters that i enjoy.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
... Not into women or femboys. Or macho's ... or super duper ripped dudes ...

Actually what the hell am i even into? I can't mention anything at the moment.

I need to make a list, maybe Santa will come and grant me some new NPC's encounters that i enjoy.
Normal men?
Here´s hoping you get visited by santa.

But if you don´t find something you enjoy in your sock you could always write it yourself :p

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Sweet Sweat is an item sold by Busky, it basically just gives you a 50% as effective "Pheromone Cloud" perk when sweaty. It also stacks with the actual Pheromone cloud buff.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
More quick stuff.

Did a number on that unfortunate cow-boy found on the first sketchdump of this thread. He works as a waiter in the family restaurant and is basically the biggest tsundere on this side of cosmos.

When you walk in he has such welcoming calls "as oh my god another one" - "what do you want" - "go and sit your ass down, i'll be with you when i feel like it". He's a darling. His big sisters (which there are lot) love teasing him and putting him in cute outfits. It helps the sales, they say.

e86b1y8.png

- " You think you got it though? My old friends don't even know me anymore. When they come here for drinks all jacked and sweaty from the gym, laughing up a storm - it's like i don't exist. Unless one of them wants a drink - then it's ass-grabbing and sweet-talking time like you wouldn't believe."

- " Not that i care about sharing stuff with a pampered kid like you ...idiot."

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Cute! Now how did he end up with tits? Was an indescribably rare side effect from the Treatment? Or did someone stick a bounty bra on him when he was sleeping ? (someone else's suggestion)

I assume it was from the treatment. He was always a scrawny kid, so he couldn't wait for the day he was full-aged and got the shots. He wanted to be a big bad bull so much.

You can image how bitter he is of how things turned out. He tries saving his tips to get another change but it's hard to keep credits safe in such a big family.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe he could end up in Men'gha seeking the obsidian sap. And find his place in the galaxy swished between Zil.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I assume it was from the treatment. He was always a scrawny kid, so he couldn't wait for the day he was full-aged and got the shots. He wanted to be a big bad bull so much.

You can image how bitter he is of how things turned out. He tries saving his tips to get another change but it's hard to keep credits safe in such a big family.

This character. I want to write this character.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Just wondering, but doesn't the treatment result in alot of phallic growth, even for the femboys like Cameron? (I know it works differently for players and canon, before you even try that.)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Did a number on that unfortunate cow-boy found on the first sketchdump of this thread. He works as a waiter in the family restaurant and is basically the biggest tsundere on this side of cosmos.

- " You think you got it though? My old friends don't even know me anymore. When they come here for drinks all jacked and sweaty from the gym, laughing up a storm - it's like i don't exist. Unless one of them wants a drink - then it's ass-grabbing and sweet-talking time like you wouldn't believe."

- " Not that i care about sharing stuff with a pampered kid like you ...idiot."
This is moving into dangerous territories. He looks like a chick, talks like a tsundere, but is a dude...
I think my boundaries are widening again...

This character. I want to write this character.
You do whatever you want with the character, he's free for taking.

I know it looks like i got lot of lore for him but honestly; it's pure brainstorming. I came up with stuff as i typed.
*Palpatine voice:
Good. GOOD. Let the brainstorms flow.
Do it!

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Just wondering, but doesn't the treatment result in alot of phallic growth, even for the femboys like Cameron? (I know it works differently for players and canon, before you even try that.)

The answer is simple: i didn't feel like drawing that.

This is moving into dangerous territories. He looks like a chick, talks like a tsundere, but is a dude...
I think my boundaries are widening again...

I was not aware you had boundaries.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I was not aware you had boundaries.
You're not the first one :p

I just don't find the male body attractive. Initially I felt weird about chicks with dicks too. But then I found TiTS with Kaede, Kiro, Syri etc.
I still prefer all females, but I'm not fazed if they were to have stuff dangling down their legs.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
You're not the first one :p

I just don't find the male body attractive. Initially I felt weird about chicks with dicks too. But then I found TiTS with Kaede, Kiro, Syri etc.
I still prefer all females, but I'm not fazed if they were to have stuff dangling down their legs.

Hmmm, perhaps the same difference with me. I don't find female body/femininity etc attractive. I mean i will draw anything i want at the moment, but i'm not attracted to it the least. Like the cow-boy above. Although i don't mind if a dude has a cooch down there, as long as it's looks masculine enough. Not that i see that often, it's bit of a rare gem both inside and outside TiTS.

I feel you about the full-female thing. The amount of herm-ladies in TiTS feels pretty massive. Almost all dick my current Steele's gotten is from one, simply because i haven't found alternatives. I don't enjoy it but you gotta do what you gotta do ...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Although i don't mind if a dude has a cooch down there, as long as it's looks masculine enough. Not that i see that often, it's bit of a rare gem both inside and outside TiTS.
There was this one dude who were writing a furry cuntboy. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/submitted-doggie-snausages-v2-gil-canine-cuntboy.2922/
Might not be your kind of thing. But I decided to give you the heads up just in case.

I feel you about the full-female thing. The amount of herm-ladies in TiTS feels pretty massive. Almost all dick my current Steele's gotten is from one, simply because i haven't found alternatives. I don't enjoy it but you gotta do what you gotta do ...
https://twittertrendsdepressme.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/1272344360935.jpg
Sounds tough.
Hopefully you'll get to see/write some more content that appeals to you in this game.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

I was almostly instantly hooked on futa when I found it. Similarly, no problem with trans women.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

It's hard for people to write scenes about stuff they don't enjoy. If there was a dedicated writer for the game, who was a gay man, you would probably hear alot fewer complaints about the lack of m/m.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
There was this one dude who were writing a furry cuntboy. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/submitted-doggie-snausages-v2-gil-canine-cuntboy.2922/
Might not be your kind of thing. But I decided to give you the heads up just in case.

https://twittertrendsdepressme.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/1272344360935.jpg
Sounds tough.
Hopefully you'll get to see/write some more content that appeals to you in this game.

Furry isn't my thing, though maybe i have simply been subjected to wrong type of it ... i need to experiment on drawing some - maybe i'll find a nice niche to plop my ass into.

Also funny, i have never really gotten it on for TiTS exclusively. Maybe i just haven't found the one part that's hot enough, or maybe (and most likely this) my lady anatomy makes it hard to get comfortable on a PC desk. Take your pick.

I was almostly instantly hooked on futa when I found it. Similarly, no problem with trans women.

Yeah, futa (lady variant) is hella popular. I got friends who are super into it so i do draw it if one only requests it. But it's not something to rock my own socks off.

It's hard for people to write scenes about stuff they don't enjoy. If there was a dedicated writer for the game, who was a gay man, you would probably hear alot fewer complaints about the lack of m/m.

I totally get that. As an artist/creator it is very difficult to find energy working on things you don't care about. I'm not complaining, t'was just an observation. We will get it eventually, i'm sure.

Straight women could also write m/m - i'm sure there are straight guys writing f/f here as we speak - but i wonder if that would go too much into yaoi territory [shudders]. Depends on the writer i guess.

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
Maybe i just haven't found the one part that's hot enough, or maybe (and most likely this) my lady anatomy makes it hard to get comfortable on a PC desk. Take your pick.

Try doing it on a recliner with a laptop in your lap.

Granted, these games (CoC and TiTs) caters to all my fetishes so I make it work.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I totally get that. As an artist/creator it is very difficult to find energy working on things you don't care about. I'm not complaining, t'was just an observation. We will get it eventually, i'm sure.

Straight women could also write m/m - i'm sure there are straight guys writing f/f here as we speak - but i wonder if that would go too much into yaoi territory [shudders]. Depends on the writer i guess.
From personal experience, women writing m/m and men writing f/f is often made for their own gender's enjoyment, not for the enjoyment of lesbian women or gay men. I'm sure an influx of bishie yaoi stuff wouldn't do much for those attracted to masculine features.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Try doing it on a recliner with a laptop in your lap.

Granted, these games (CoC and TiTs) caters to all my fetishes so I make it work.

I have neither a recliner or a laptop. I got a big ol' tabletop with dual screens and a chair/table combo with no wiggleroom.

It IS possible, i have tried, but it's not the best experience.

From personal experience, women writing m/m and men writing f/f is often made for their own gender's enjoyment, not for the enjoyment of lesbian women or gay men. I'm sure an influx of bishie yaoi stuff wouldn't do much for those attracted to masculine features.

Yeeep that's what i've noticed too. Same about the yaoi - it's a whole other category that one.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I have neither a recliner or a laptop. I got a big ol' tabletop with dual screens and a chair/table combo with no wiggleroom.

It IS possible, i have tried, but it's not the best experience.

I'd recommend a very flexible office chair, though I guess it's easier as a guy. There's a little more to work with, albeit less sensitivity. (Second-hand sources, can't confirm, not in possession of clit.)

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I'd recommend a very flexible office chair, though I guess it's easier as a guy. There's a little more to work with, albeit less sensitivity. (Second-hand sources, can't confirm, not in possession of clit.)

I like using saddlechairs, although currently i have a cheap IKEA office chair while i look for a new saddle version.

iirc we got twice as many nerves and our orgasm last longer. But you can do it much easier so 50/50.