Fruity Milk Flavors

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
What about a mystery flavor? Like every time you lactate its something different?

It might just seem like a bug though, unless every time the character lactates there’s text acknowledging that it’s a surprise.

Reactions: badbreadpuns

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
sugar plums?
Never heard of sugar plum milk, but that could work!

What about a mystery flavor? Like every time you lactate its something different?

It might just seem like a bug though, unless every time the character lactates there’s text acknowledging that it’s a surprise.
That could be a fun mechanic! Not sure how I'd be able to implement it though. ^^;; (Also it might be annoying to code.)

But if I were to add a mystery flavor in, maybe that could happen if the PC takes more than one flavor at a time?

Reactions: xenoscene

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
But if I were to add a mystery flavor in, maybe that could happen if the PC takes more than one flavor at a time?

LOL! So, overdosing could cause the flavor to change to something savory instead like gravy, beef broth or ranch dressing.

Please don't actually do this as that would be exceedingly weird. :p

I am still really excited for my PC to have grape flavored milk. :D

• Haha

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
I'm a big fan of milk/cum flavors! So my idea is a TF item that changes your milk to a fun fruit flavor. Yummy and nutritious! Not sure what form it comes in yet; my initial thought was fruit gummies, but that would be too similar to Bovinium. Maybe it could be candy?

Flavors:
  • Strawberry *
  • Creamsicle
  • Banana
  • Melon
  • Blueberry
* I know the Gryvain pregnancy already gives you strawberry milk.

Not sure whether it should give you a random flavor or if there should be 5 variants; the former would probably be easier to write.

As for where it's sold, maybe Lerris's shop or the gift shop on NT?

EDIT: Doc
I'm a big fan of milk/cum flavors too, and I also wish there were more flavors of milk/cum, like maple syrup, classic cocktail, fragrant and mellow milk tea, whipping cream, hot cocoa, etc.
some delicious drinks you squirt, and swallowed greedily and eagerly by someone, that's what I want.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Any suggestions for the doc? I'd like to submit it once submissions reopen. ^^

LOL! So, overdosing could cause the flavor to change to something savory instead like gravy, beef broth or ranch dressing.

Please don't actually do this as that would be exceedingly weird. :p

I am still really excited for my PC to have grape flavored milk. :D
That'd be hilarious. XD

• Haha
Reactions: shrikes

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There are a couple of stock photos on the internet with exactly that, a fruit rainbow.

Now, farther along the blue/violet spectrum than blueberries, other than plums as already suggested, would perhaps be.....ehhh....blackberries? Figs?

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Any suggestions for the doc? I'd like to submit it once submissions reopen. ^^

That'd be hilarious. XD
You know, now that you say that, maybe the savory options could be available in silly mode? Or it could be what happens if you take more than 2 or 3 in a four hour period, like Mighty Tight or similar. Having Capt. Steele lactate Ranch Dressing definitely counts as silly. :p

Going back to sweet things to add to the pastel colored rainbow, how about Orange Soda Float for a bit of pastel orange or Blackberries for Indigo?

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
wipes off dusty thread

Hello! Made a few small tweaks to the doc. I bumped up the chance of the item changing your fur color to 20%. (10% felt like a frustratingly low chance.)

You know, now that you say that, maybe the savory options could be available in silly mode? Or it could be what happens if you take more than 2 or 3 in a four hour period, like Mighty Tight or similar. Having Capt. Steele lactate Ranch Dressing definitely counts as silly. :p

Going back to sweet things to add to the pastel colored rainbow, how about Orange Soda Float for a bit of pastel orange or Blackberries for Indigo?
Hmm, adding silly mode flavors could be fun!

I already have orange/creamsicle, but blackberry could be an interesting flavor. ^^

Reactions: shrikes

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
wipes off dusty thread

Hello! Made a few small tweaks to the doc. I bumped up the chance of the item changing your fur color to 20%. (10% felt like a frustratingly low chance.)

Hmm, adding silly mode flavors could be fun!

I already have orange/creamsicle, but blackberry could be an interesting flavor. ^^
Are you really going to go for ranch dressing for Silly Mode? If yes, then I'm all for it. I don't normally play with silly mode on, but if this gets put in the game, perhaps I'll give it a go. =P

Reactions: Kesil