Fruity Milk Flavors

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
I'm a big fan of milk/cum flavors! So my idea is a TF item that changes your milk to a fun fruit flavor. Yummy and nutritious! Not sure what form it comes in yet; my initial thought was fruit gummies, but that would be too similar to Bovinium. Maybe it could be candy?

Flavors:
  • Strawberry *
  • Creamsicle
  • Banana
  • Melon
  • Blueberry
* I know the Gryvain pregnancy already gives you strawberry milk.

Not sure whether it should give you a random flavor or if there should be 5 variants; the former would probably be easier to write.

As for where it's sold, maybe Lerris's shop or the gift shop on NT?

EDIT: Doc

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I actually also had an idea for a strawberry milk TF, Strawberry Cream. It's exactly what it says, but with microsurgeons that change milk type to strawberry and would work in the same way as Chocolac and Honeydew; since it's partially based on gryvain DNA, I thought it could also grant Hypermilky on an overdose. Sold by Lerris, because she explicitly mentions strawberry milk in her talk about the products she sells.
I didn't think of the other flavours because they're not in-game; maybe their variants could each be based on their respective fruits? I like the concept of transformatives whose forms are thematically connected to their effects.

On the subject of unusual fluid types, I also had an idea for adding additional functionality to Lactaid which would give milk-type cum so it's no longer exclusive to the Cum-Cow Treatment, and milk-type girl-cum 'cause why not?.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
I actually also had an idea for a strawberry milk TF, Strawberry Cream. It's exactly what it says, but with microsurgeons that change milk type to strawberry and would work in the same way as Chocolac and Honeydew; since it's partially based on gryvain DNA, I thought it could also grant Hypermilky on an overdose. Sold by Lerris, because she explicitly mentions strawberry milk in her talk about the products she sells.
I like your TF too! It being a cream like Chocolac and Honeydew makes it feel more consistent as a milk focused TF item. And being based on Gryvain DNA would make since, judging from their Codex entry.

I didn't think of the other flavours because they're not in-game; maybe their variants could each be based on their respective fruits? I like the concept of transformatives whose forms are thematically connected to their effects.
That sounds fun! Would help give the items some personality. ^^

Here's the first draft of what the item description would look like.
A colorful bag with a smiling cartoon cow, filled with creamy caramel candy. The pieces are pink and shaped like strawberries.
With the latter half replaced depending on flavor. Or, if the effect is random, the description can be more generic. ("The pieces are colorful and shaped like fruit.")

I'm always up for more flavours, so here's hoping you do it!
Thank you! I doubt my writing is good enough to get in, but it's always thrilling to start a new project. warily glances to the dozens of unfinished projects in the corner...

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Ah, I meant 'a strawberry dipped in cream', but that works too.
Oh! I thought it was a pun on strawberries and cream, haha. ^^;;; Sounds yummy.

Sooo bad news: there's already a caramel candy that affects the PC's milk. I still want my item to be candy, but the caramel part will unfortunately be scrapped. Another issue is whether there should be 5 separate items or just one that gives you a random flavor. I don't know how hard the latter would be to code, so for now I'll go with the first. ^^;;

Updated the OP with the doc, let me know what you think of it!

TheShepard256

Another issue is whether there should be 5 separate items or just one that gives you a random flavor. I don't know how hard the latter would be to code, so for now I'll go with the first. ^^;;
It's actually quite simple to code;
Code:
choice = randomInCollection("strawberry","banana","orange","melon","blueberry")
switch(choice)
{
case "strawberry": //flavour text for getting strawberry milk
case "banana": //banana text
case "orange": //etc.
case "melon":
case "blueberry":
default: //error message
}
pc.milkType = choice
or:
Code:
pc.milkType = choice
//text for getting that flavour of milk, using the appropriate milk-related parsers e.g. [pc.milkType], [pc.milkColor]
Another thing you'll need to consider is a list of descriptions for each milk type other than strawberry; each of them will need several flavour and colour descriptors, as well as a "simple" colour (mainly used in the milkGem parser). For example, strawberry has flavour descriptors
"creamy", "creamy", "creamy", "delicious", "delicious", "sweet", "strawberry-flavored", "fruity", "rich"
normal colours "pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "creamy pink", "creamy pink", "creamy pink", "light pink", "light pink"
and simple colour "pink", which gives gem colours of "rose quartz", "pink diamond".
For the simple colour, I'd recommend just using the same colour as the fruit themselves; their respective gem colours are already in-game, so you don't need to worry about assigning those.

TheShepard256

And another thing: Chocolac and Honeydew (which are fundamentally similar items, but for chocolate and honey milk respectively) have additional effects which you could include with these if you wanted to. Namely, they both follow the format:

First, text for applying the transformative.
Then, if Steele is lactating and their milk type isn't the one granted by the TF, change milk type to that type, increase milk storage multiplier by 0.5 if it's below 3, and Steele gets milked.
Otherwise, if Steele can't lactate, doesn't have that milk type and has breasts of size 4 (D-cups) or above, there's a 50% chance it will induce lactation by setting milk multiplier to 70; the milk storage multiplier increase and getting milked from above also apply. Interestingly, Honeydew changes milk type in this step while Chocolac doesn't.
Otherwise, it's a dud, with bolded text stating that you either already have the TF's full effect, or that you might need to be lactating to gain use from it.

Then again, Chocolac and Honeydew are both creams, while your TFs are edible, so if you want to use a different template that's totally justifiable.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
It's actually quite simple to code;
Code:
switch(choice)
{
case "strawberry": //flavour text for getting strawberry milk
case "banana": //banana text
case "orange": //etc.
case "melon":
case "blueberry":
}
pc.milkType = choice
or:
Code:
pc.milkType = choice
//text for getting that flavour of milk, using the appropriate milk-related parsers e.g. [pc.milkType], [pc.milkColor]
I completely forgot about cases. face palm Thanks for the explanation! (I really need to start coding for fun again, I’m getting rusty…)

Another thing you'll need to consider is a list of descriptions for each milk type other than strawberry; each of them will need several flavour and colour descriptors, as well as a "simple" colour (mainly used in the milkGem parser). For example, strawberry has flavour descriptors
"creamy", "creamy", "creamy", "delicious", "delicious", "sweet", "strawberry-flavored", "fruity", "rich"
normal colours "pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "pink", "creamy pink", "creamy pink", "creamy pink", "light pink", "light pink"
and simple colour "pink", which gives gem colours of "rose quartz", "pink diamond".
For the simple colour, I'd recommend just using the same colour as the fruit themselves; their respective gem colours are already in-game, so you don't need to worry about assigning those.
Thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely add descriptors. I didn’t realize the milk tags were so versatile!

Question about the gem colors though. Would “light orange”, “light yellow” etc. still work with them? Is there a list somewhere of which gemstone adjectives are used?

As for additional effects, I wanted to keep things simple since this is my first project, so for now it only affects lactating PCs. (Also I didn’t want the item to be too similar to ChocoLac/Honeydew.) However, I could make it so that the candy adds to the multiplier.

tysm for all your help! I can tell you did a lot of research on how milk works while working on your Strawberry Cream TF.

TheShepard256

Question about the gem colors though. Would “light orange”, “light yellow” etc. still work with them? Is there a list somewhere of which gemstone adjectives are used?
The gem colours use the 'simple' colour for a given fluid rather than their actual colour; so, "light orange" would become "orange", "light yellow" would become "yellow", etc. The full list of gem colours is as follows:
Code:
case "white":
        return RandomInCollection("pearl", "opal");
case "pink":
        return RandomInCollection("rose quartz", "pink diamond");
case "red":
        return RandomInCollection("ruby", "garnet");
case "brown":
        return RandomInCollection("citrine", "citrine");
case "orange":
case "yellow":
        return RandomInCollection("amber", "citrine", "topaz");
case "green":
        return RandomInCollection("emerald", "jade");
case "blue":
        return RandomInCollection("aquamarine", "sapphire");
case "purple":
        return RandomInCollection("amethyst", "amethyst");
case "silver":
case "gray":
        return RandomInCollection("silver", "silver");
case "transparent":
        return RandomInCollection("crystal", "diamond");
default:
        return RandomInCollection("pearl", "pearl");

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Got it, thanks again! Here's what the milk descriptor section of the doc looks like:

Milk Descriptors​

Strawberry milk is already in the game so its descriptors don't need to be added.

• Orange milk:
    • milkColor: creamy orange, light orange
    • milkColorSimple: orange
    • milkFlavor: orange-flavored, creamy, delicious, sweet, fruity, rich
  • Banana milk:
    • milkColor: creamy yellow, light yellow
    • milkColorSimple: yellow
    • milkFlavor: banana-flavored, creamy, delicious, sweet, fruity, rich
  • Melon milk:
    • milkColor: creamy green, light green
    • milkColorSimple: green
    • milkFlavor: melon-flavored, creamy, delicious, sweet, fruity, rich
  • Blueberry milk:
    • milkColor: creamy blue, light blue
    • milkColorSimple: blue
    • milkFlavor: blueberry-flavored, creamy, delicious, sweet, fruity, rich

I have a different version of the document where it's just one item that gives a random flavor. (Which seems more convenient than having 5 nearly identical items imo.) I'm using a switch statement as you suggested, but now the text looks messy, with two if statements inside each case. Would I be able use temporary variables set by the cases so that don't have to copy/paste the flavor text?

For example, here's the strawberry variant.
Code:
Ripping the bag open and pulling out a piece, you eye the pink, fruit-shaped candy before popping it in your mouth. The chewy treat tastes like strawberries and milky cream! You eat more of the yummy Creamy Froot until the bag is empty.

{if PC is lactating: You free your [pc.breasts] from your [pc.chestCovers], excited to see how the candy will change your [pc.milkNoun]. You rub your thumb against a [pc.nipple] and gently squeeze, squirting [pc.milkColor] [pc.milkNoun] onto the ground. Licking your fingers, you discover <b>your milk is now strawberry-flavored!</b>

{if PC is Treated: Heat rushes to your [pc.crotch] as imaginary lips lick and suck at your [pc.milkyNipples]. You would <i>love</i> to have a cutie or two suckling you right now./else: You can't wait to surprise your next lover with your [pc.milkFlavor] [pc.milk].}/else: You pull up your [pc.chestCovers], waiting for the candy to do... something. Time passes, but your [pc.breasts] don't feel any different. Disappointed, you put the girls away. At least the candy tasted good. <b>(Maybe you should eat some more once you're lactating?)</b>}

Sorry if these are dumb questions!

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Would I be able use temporary variables set by the cases so that don't have to copy/paste the flavor text?

For example, here's the strawberry variant.
Code:
Ripping the bag open and pulling out a piece, you eye the pink, fruit-shaped candy before popping it in your mouth. The chewy treat tastes like strawberries and milky cream! You eat more of the yummy Creamy Froot until the bag is empty.

{if PC is lactating: You free your [pc.breasts] from your [pc.chestCovers], excited to see how the candy will change your [pc.milkNoun]. You rub your thumb against a [pc.nipple] and gently squeeze, squirting [pc.milkColor] [pc.milkNoun] onto the ground. Licking your fingers, you discover <b>your milk is now strawberry-flavored!</b>

{if PC is Treated: Heat rushes to your [pc.crotch] as imaginary lips lick and suck at your [pc.milkyNipples]. You would <i>love</i> to have a cutie or two suckling you right now./else: You can't wait to surprise your next lover with your [pc.milkFlavor] [pc.milk].}/else: You pull up your [pc.chestCovers], waiting for the candy to do... something. Time passes, but your [pc.breasts] don't feel any different. Disappointed, you put the girls away. At least the candy tasted good. <b>(Maybe you should eat some more once you're lactating?)</b>}
Yes; I'd do:
Code:
switch(choice)
{
case "strawberry": flavor = "strawberries and milky cream"
case "banana": flavor = //whatever complex flavour you want
case "orange": flavor = //etc.
case "melon": flavor = //etc.
case "blueberry": flavor = //etc.
}
Then, for the given example, I'd make the following substitutions:
The chewy treat tastes like [flavor]!
<b>your milk is now [choice]-flavored!</b>
followed by pc.milkType = choice. Well, the latter wouldn't actually be that; it'd be another switch statement that sets milk type to the appropriate internal name for that fluid type e.g. choice = "strawberry" would give pc.milkType = GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_STRAWBERRY.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Awesome! Here’s what the switches look like now:

Code:
 choice = randomInCollection("strawberry","orange","banana","melon","blueberry")

switch(choice)
{
case "strawberry": flavor = "strawberries"
case "orange": flavor = "oranges"
case "banana": flavor = "bananas"
case "melon": flavor = "melons"
case "blueberry": flavor = "blueberries"
}

switch(choice)
{
case "strawberry": color = "pink"
case "orange": color = "orange"
case "banana": color = "yellow"
case "melon": color = "green"
case "blueberry": color = "blue"
}

switch(choice)
{
case "strawberry": pc.milkType = GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_STRAWBERRY
case "orange": pc.milkType = GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_ORANGE
case "banana": pc.milkType = GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_BANANA
case "melon": pc.milkType = GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_MELON
case "blueberry": pc.milkType = GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_BLUEBERRY
}

Also, I haven’t written it in yet, but I’m going to add secondary changes (increases in milk storage multiplier, inducing lactation if breasts are big enough) like you suggested in a previous post!

I’m tempted to add a rare chance of changing fur color (like pink and white) too.

EDIT: Added the changes, unless there's any glaring issues I'm missing the document is done for now!

Last edited:

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
This sounds fun! I am also all for it! It may be a little late, but may I also suggest a grape flavored option? :)
I was actually considering this earlier! I can definitely add grape. ^^ (I’m all here for rainbows!)

Hmm...blueberry...would certainly give this one to Reaha if possible. If not, would seriously consider it for a female steele.
ngl, I came up with this just so my Steele could be more like my cowgirlsona. (strawberry cow!)

Would definitely love to see Creamy Froot used on NPCs like Reaha and Lerris!

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I don't know if you're aware of it, but the Big Green Potion turns breast milk into Blueberry Yogurt.

TheShepard256

I don't know if you're aware of it, but the Big Green Potion turns breast milk into Blueberry Yogurt.
Might come with a whole plethora of other transformations though, whereas something like Chocolac or the item from this suggestion, for example, is much more specific.

Some save scumming might be required.
Plus, Blueberry Yoghurt is purple, while this Blueberry is blue, so they're technically different TFs.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Indeed. Was simply attempting to be helpful.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
I saw that on the wiki. But since it’s yogurt instead of milk I’d thought it’d be different enough. ^^;;

Speaking of save scumming, is the randomness of the TF okay? There’s a 1/5 chance of getting the flavor you want, plus a 1/10 chance of the TF changing your fur color. I was initially thinking of making each flavor its own item, but that’d be 5 (well, 6 now) nearly identical items in the shop…

Last edited:

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I saw that on the wiki. But since it’s yogurt instead of milk I’d thought it’d be different enough. ^^;;

Speaking of save scumming, is the randomness of the TF okay? There’s a 1/5 chance of getting the flavor you want, plus a 1/10 chance of the TF changing your fur color. I was initially thinking of making each flavor its own item, but that’d be 5 (well, 6 now) nearly identical items in the shop…
maybe it can be like the moth tf? in which you pick which you want?

TheShepard256

I think a 10% chance of changing fur colour is acceptably low for those who want to avoid it, though it might be a bit frustrating for those who don't. The ability to choose which flavour you want would make the randomness better for everyone, as if it's purely random there's only a 2% chance of getting a specific change in fur colour. I second CitrusWolf's idea of having one TF with several options.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
maybe it can be like the moth tf? in which you pick which you want?

I think a 10% chance of changing fur colour is acceptably low for those who want to avoid it, though it might be a bit frustrating for those who don't. The ability to choose which flavour you want would make the randomness better for everyone, as if it's purely random there's only a 2% chance of getting a specific change in fur colour. I second CitrusWolf's idea of having one TF with several options.

I like that idea! Still deciding on how to add that to the doc though; should the user pick before or after the purchase? (I guess the bag could be mixed and the player picks which flavor to eat?)

Thanks for the input!