Frostwyrm Scales

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
So what will be the most Draggony race in TiTs then? The FrostWyrm TF? The saurmorian suit from Poe A? Being a half/full Gryvarian?

Right now? Dracoguard and some careful curating of traits.

In the future, Frostwyrn TF is meant to be the "full dragon" TF (not feral dragon, but anthro, but still the most dragony dragon that ever dragonned)

Reactions: Brock

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So what will be the most Draggony race in TiTs then? The FrostWyrm TF? The saurmorian suit from Poe A? Being a half/full Gryvarian?
Someone who has been abusing DracoGuard, definitely. Even more so, someone who has been abusing the save editor.
Dracoguard only gives a draconian lower body, wings, eyes, and ears. The Saurmorians, while beastly, are more dinosaur than dragon, which will leave the frostwyrm TF as the most dragony thing in TiTS.

Brock

Dracoguard only gives a draconian lower body, wings, eyes, and ears. The Saurmorians, while beastly, are more dinosaur than dragon, which will leave the frostwyrm TF as the most dragony thing in TiTS.
I suppose for now, the most dragony is becoming a saurmorian, then using Draco-guard? At least until frost wyrm tf comes out?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I suppose for now, the most dragony is becoming a saurmorian, then using Draco-guard? At least until frost wyrm tf comes out?
Dracoguard will remove the full-body scales and non-human head, so really the closest for now is just the Saurmorian.

Reactions: Brock

Umbrajnight

Oct 21, 2017
You need to knock off all of her armor first, by that I mean the armor bar that replaces the Sydian female's shields bar. The best way to do that is to use kinetic melee weapons.
i try that but her health goes down before the armor does I use the acid gun and that doesn't work either her armor goes but so does her health

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
i try that but her health goes down before the armor does I use the acid gun and that doesn't work either her armor goes but so does her health

You really should just start your own thread instead of talking about it here, that way you get people actually looking to help you instead of people wanting to talk about the topic of this thread.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
This is the wrong thread for this, as others have said. Also, the damage type that you need is on hammers, one of which is sold on the same planet by a bat girl. Buy the smashy from the bat and crush bugs till your heart's content.

Umbrajnight

Oct 21, 2017
You really should just start your own thread instead of talking about it here, that way you get people actually looking to help you instead of people wanting to talk about the topic of this thread.
wish I knew how to do that considering I'm clueless on even starting a thread

Umbrajnight

Oct 21, 2017
This is the wrong thread for this, as others have said. Also, the damage type that you need is on hammers, one of which is sold on the same planet by a bat girl. Buy the smashy from the bat and crush bugs till your heart's content.
yes I know this is the wrong thread but they don't really tell you how to post a thread on here sadly also thanks for the help lol

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
yes I know this is the wrong thread but they don't really tell you how to post a thread on here sadly also thanks for the help lol

There's a post new thread button near the top right of every board, it's bright yellow, you can't miss it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's a post new thread button near the top right of every board, it's bright yellow, you can't miss it.
It's bright blue for me.
Some people could have changed the colors to the forum interface for their browser. But yeah, pretty much a big colored button.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It's bright blue for me.
Some people could have changed the colors to the forum interface for their browser. But yeah, pretty much a big colored button.

I would assume that if they know how to change the site layout, they can find the create thread button too. Would be weird if it was the reverse.

Sosgrohiik

Dec 8, 2017
Nothing yet.

Out of interest, did you manage to kill it first time?
Kill it first time? I wanted to share my story on how this battle went for me. Despite it being not nessesary ECT. I started this game out got to the point where nothing could kill me and then I ran into this thing. I decided since nothing else was a challenge I could kill it. I died very swiftly. Later I came back and a lot of things changed and were modified. I came into this battle agian running an intellectual aim power build. Thermal detonator cut right through him 5 of the detonators took him down to 100 ish Hp and k finished him off with the fully auto shotgun.