Frostwyrm Scales

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I supose while this thread is here, the frost dragon (Tecnically seeing as it has 4+ legs and wings, its a dragon, and not a wyrm) is honestly a pretty easy fight for a well built player. Dont even need top tier equipment or maxed stats, just a good shield and a good gun.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I supose while this thread is here, the frost dragon (Tecnically seeing as it has 4+ legs and wings, its a dragon, and not a wyrm) is honestly a pretty easy fight for a well built player. Dont even need top tier equipment or maxed stats, just a good shield and a good gun.
Actually, it has 6 legs and 2 wings. Also, wyrm is just an old term for dragon.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Frostwyrm TF is written by Couch and my commission with B will allow you to get it now.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
but why not T..T it would be a amazing tho T..T is their any possibility that it fan become a feral dragon tf please tell me that this is posible... like you need to pay for somthingto make it so it make you a feral dragon

they look so sexy and badass!!!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
because going beyond being a biped is something that almost nobody wants to write and having more than two arms is expressly forbidden because it changes too much.

Reactions: Emerald

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You'll get the TF in January if everything goes well.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin hasn't started the armor yet and likely won't for a while, it's just not a priority right now.

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
Savin hasn't started the armor yet and likely won't for a while, it's just not a priority right now.
What is a priority right now? Just asking so I can properly be excited for what comes next, because I am dumb hype waiting for the ships

Azra is one of my favorites characters thus far. At least as far as non puppy and/or kitty sluts go.

Indeed, sharky-harpy-hermy-busty-golden-scaled-MILFY-wanna-fuck-into-the-Earth types is totally titillating me. Cudos and cookies to Fen-fen for hir addition to the game. I am enjoying hir thoroughly time and time again and again. ^.^

I am wondering: Is there a way to reset hir cluster of flags to redo the courtship and exploratory content? In particular, I'd love to breed the puss out on the Ruskvel brood-mother again. <.<....>.> :>

TFMaster

I am wondering: Is there a way to reset hir cluster of flags to redo the courtship and exploratory content? In particular, I'd love to breed the puss out on the Ruskvel brood-mother again. <.<....>.> :>

Actually I heard something about them allowing the PC to return to the Raskvel Broodmother's home after the quest. After all she DID say that she'd like Steele to return. I'm not sure when they'll add that though.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I'm still a bit dissapointed of there is no option to be buttfucked by her yet, but hopefully, it'll came sooner or later.

Back on track, I wonder what would be the stats of the Wyrm-scale armour. If the game advances too far when the armor is released, it'll be a bit underpowered. The player could still use it as apparel, though, or as a costume for Poe A.

What will be the final level cap? I guessing that 20, since the "100" in every stat was the usual maximum in CoC.

Actually I heard something about them allowing the PC to return to the Raskvel Broodmother's home after the quest. After all she DID say that she'd like Steele to return. I'm not sure when they'll add that though.

Resetting the AZRA_BOYFRIEND and AZRA_TARKUSED flags seems to have done the trick for revisiting Tarkus branches of the trip - and you get to try the initial shower sex scenes over. So I answered my own question there. :>

Yeah no. Just call femherms as the normal 'she/her'. >.>

I wrote what I wrote. Done so like that for years. I am not trying to spark the he said-shi said herm war again - but I respectfully decline to do it YOUR way. ^.^

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I wrote what I wrote. Done so like that for years. I am not trying to spark the he said-shi said herm war again - but I respectfully decline to do it YOUR way. ^.^
Well now you've pissed me off. This has nothing to do with what you think is the proper pronoun for herms, but everything to do with how Azra is referred to by both herself and her creators. She uses normal feminine pronouns, so either use those or just don't use anything.

Last edited:

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
So what will be the most Draggony race in TiTs then? The FrostWyrm TF? The saurmorian suit from Poe A? Being a half/full Gryvarian?
Someone who has been abusing DracoGuard, definitely. Even more so, someone who has been abusing the save editor.

Reactions: Brock