Frostwyrm Scales

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
I approached my attack wrong, I thought it'd be vulnerable to lust since it showed it's a sensual creature in Galatic Hunter, and by the time I realized my lust attacks were having no effect, I was PONR. So i went back full monty on the offensive and took it down. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
That would work. I'm using the AW Belt on Uveto, picked up a blacklight rifle and monofilament blade, and lost the stim booster somewhere. Probably sold it in an act of hubris.

I might stand a chance if I brought in my standard shield and SteeleTech Bodysuit, but I still think it'd be a rough fight. The Frostwyrm is designed for a slightly higher level class than the game currently supports.

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
That would work. I'm using the AW Belt on Uveto, picked up a blacklight rifle and monofilament blade, and lost the stim booster somewhere. Probably sold it in an act of hubris.

I might stand a chance if I brought in my standard shield and SteeleTech Bodysuit, but I still think it'd be a rough fight. The Frostwyrm is designed for a slightly higher level class than the game currently supports.

I'm using the Mark I shield that the Nyean Princess drops when you claim her ass. And the Grey Goo armor, but the ST suit or the Void plates when you do the Kara moon mission would probably be better. I'm actually using Khan's arc gun because it has high blindess chance, and damage is equal to Blacklight, so it is less likely to land an attack.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Neoptolemus

Aug 14, 2016
Once the public build has been out for a week or so I'll probably make a short guide to killing it.

Hadn't thought of using the Arc Caster though, my beta testing was with the Black Light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
How it's not even out yet

In current public build there is bug that allow PC access this event even if current RL time isn't hallowen. But it also tends to glitch for people so...you taking risk with possibility of making PC stuck in this event.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
In current public build there is bug that allow PC access this event even if current RL time isn't hallowen. But it also tends to glitch for people so...you taking risk with possibility of making PC stuck in this event.

saw someone mention a workaround to the lock out being to change the clock on your  pc to allow event to unlock. haven't tried it though. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
saw someone mention a workaround to the lock out being to change the clock on your  pc to allow event to unlock. haven't tried it though. 

Yeah that IS a way since CoC times already I think (when it was used to proc all yearly events there) so with TiTS setting for around Hallowen date would mke easier proc all haloween related events already existing proc easier. Like email form Holiday will not have some 0,0000x % chance to be send but some close to 70-90% with ech passed hour ingame. But for Kashima incident it's better not yet try get it since it will be all prettied up and etc. for this year hallowen so it still some time devs will work on ironing out bugs from it.

Echo Outcast

Jan 21, 2017
If anyone still looks at this page I beat it using weavemail coat, the black light, a thermal scalpel for the evasion, ozone aegis, and tam wolf, my stats were 3 physique, 33 reflex, 34 aim, 34 intell, and 3 willpower. I'm a lvl 8 tech and my shields were at 130, my HP at 80, and had 133 energy

My strategy was to use volley first shot because I had second shot as well so I could do quite a bit of damage and could potentially blind him. After that I would just use the normal gun attacks while using power surge every time my shield went low, and stood up whenever I got knocked down so I would be able to dodge his attacks.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

Ditch the AW belt and buy a care package from the furby on the station and use the heat pack that comes with it to keep yourself from freezing planetside and from being beat down because you've got a shitty belt.

Echo Outcast

Jan 21, 2017
Ditch the AW belt and buy a care package from the furby on the station and use the heat pack that comes with it to keep yourself from freezing planetside and from being beat down because you've got a shitty belt.
If freezing was that much of a problem all you would need is the frostfire perk

Reactions: HaremGod

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Alternatively, you can just use the AW belt up until you are right next to one of the spaces where the dragon spawns, and then switch to a better belt.

Reactions: Freed85

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
how long do you have (how many steps) before you freeze?

Stole this from the wiki

Note that Uveto is an extremely cold and inhospitable environment with a dynamic weather system. Traversing on the surface will inflict cold damage to an unprotected Steele, with the damage varying based on where Steele is and what Steele is currently wearing. Details of how much the cold affects Steele is outlined below:

Freezing Hazard
Location Base Damage
(per minute)
Resistance
Threshold

Outdoor 0.5 25%
Icy Tundra 1.0 35%
Frozen Tundra 1.0 50%
Freezing Hazard Modifiers
Condition Damage Multiplier
Skin Type

Fur (base damage) * 0.5
Chitin or Scales (base damage) * 1.25
Goo or Latex (base damage) * 1.5
Nakedness
Nude (base damage) * 2.0
Not Nude nakedness = 1
No armor: (nakedness) + 0.333
No upper garment or chest is exposed: (nakedness) + 0.333
No lower garment or crotch/ass is exposed: (nakedness) + 0.333
(base damage) * (nakedness)
Steele can completely resist the cold damage if Steele's freezing resistance surpasses the resistance threshold or if Steele is wearing a heat belt.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Holy necromancy batman!

Also not yet. There's a TF for it planned for when whenever the fuck the rest of the Frostwyrm content comes out.