Frost Wyrm

Im Im Da'it

Jan 10, 2017
What's not to like in Futa's i dont understand how people hate them.

You guys/girls are weird
I agree to the first. As to the second, WE'S ALL CRAZY!!! Also, who wouldn't want a freaking dragon for anything from cock-hungry fuck-toy to cuddle-buddy!?!?!

When I hear "gargoyle", my mind goes to the Gargoyles cartoon that aired back in the 90's. It would be interesting to see a futuristic take on them. ...Great, now I feel old.

In regards to the whole gender-relations thing, I like to see guy&girl, girl&girl, girl&futa, guy&futa, futa&futa, and guy-fucks-futa-fucks-girl-into-impregnated-giant-stress-ball just fine. Guy&guy? I don't really care either way, I just don't need to know about it. It kinda weirds m3 out when it isn't between Cybertronians......
OOHH!! Living ship with interactable, fuckable, hardlight holographic-avatar that can impregnate (or be impregnated by) Captain Steele!!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
When I hear "gargoyle", my mind goes to the Gargoyles cartoon that aired back in the 90's. It would be interesting to see a futuristic take on them.
I always liked the "Future Tense" chapter. It could fit the game's setting, if you ask me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm quite sure Goo Armor is considered as best armor or really close to it. Also I not certain if it been best place to ask about armors stuff so jsut keep in mind for future to look for some more thematic related thread to ask it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Goo is great all-around, but other armors, especially Uveto for the time, beat it in areas for specific situations.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I thought the omni suit was the best armor cause of the higher evasion
Omni is only good if your character has a high base evasion stat, which is basically only smugglers. For everyone else it doesn't make a critical difference, as you still take too many hits, so armor that is actually armor is better.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well goo armor may eventualy get upgrade from visting Uveto dungeon so there is chances it will get again close to been best armor.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
I swear this thread was about the frost wyrm?

Reactions: ShadowKing042

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
everyone is discussing how best to kill it

Im Im Da'it

Jan 10, 2017
I would imagine that weapons that deal burning and/or freezing damage would be less effective due to both the nature of the opponent as well as the combat environment, though electrical damage may receive a massive boost for the latter reason. This, of course, is assuming that the Frost Wyrm doesn't possess a thick layer of blubber/fat.

Im Im Da'it

Jan 10, 2017
Better question would be what version are you playing, because version 0.7.12 (currently only accessible by backers) may contain weapons not found in version 0.7.10 (highest version accessible by everyone else).

On a couple of side notes:
1) Is there a size limit to how big a phallus can get? (I hope not.)
2) An idea for a Siegewulf upgrade: a "Compatibility Drive" that makes whatever version of Siegewulf it is used on a mix of its regular and bimbo variations (dealing equal lust and physical damage), but turns into an overprotective raging mass of murder-death that deals between 40 and 80 damage if Captain Steele is currently pregnant.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
1) Nah.
2) Write it.

@Gedan: How come he gets to have a rainbow signature when we fought and died for the privilege of using color fonts for years?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
How come he gets to have a rainbow signature when we fought and died for the privilege of using color fonts for years?
Cause he's new and thinks it would be *cool and unique* to abuse colours for a gaudy sig. I just assumed if not Gedan, then Ted would definitely remove it on sight. Or just lock colours to 1,000+ post users.

Same thing should happen to images in sigs imo. There have already been a couple new users who thought it would be a great idea to have signatures bigger than the last two posts combined.

Im Im Da'it

Jan 10, 2017
Cause he's new and thinks it would be *cool and unique* to abuse colours for a gaudy sig. I just assumed if not Gedan, then Ted would definitely remove it on sight. Or just lock colours to 1,000+ post users.
Well, if I'd have known it might be a problem, I'd have cut down on the color variations. Furthermore, I DID say that I was CRAZY!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I have black light and thermal scalpel
Those are probably the best weapons to have by default, there are other weapons that are better if the enemy has a specific weakness, like the Jolthammer. The Vamp blade should also be a consideration if the enemy has several hundred points of shields that you can drain.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Well, if I'd have known it might be a problem, I'd have cut down on the color variations. Furthermore, I DID say that I was CRAZY!
I just realized that with the new forums, we can all weild the power of colorful text!
Do not fucking abuse it or I'll figure out how to disable it again. This is exactly why I disabled it on IPB in the first place.
Fair point. This is the only mention of treating colours with respect that I could find, and it wasn't on the rules sticky like I thought, but early on in a general discussion of the new forum. It's certainly not somewhere new users would see. I still think it was a given, but assumptions. I'm obviously no-one of authority, but I do appreciate you toning it down a bit.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just use your imagination, we don't judge here.

Im Im Da'it

Jan 10, 2017
I meant in terms of a particular place to post it.